DaisyProudfoot

Swan too many.....

Pretty Polly Pretty Polly :D Oh that's a parrot isn't it?

:D

Scary really. I've bought tamiflu off the internet for me and the kids. I wonder how much of it is exagerated or if there really is this huge risk of millions being affected?

Lauren

Had to add this. Since reading this thread I've got that song off Dastedly and Mutley going through me head. 'Catch the pidgeon, catch the pigeon, catch the pigeon catch the pidgeon, Wack him scrap him grab him nab him, Catch that pidgeon nowwwww!'

Edited by Lauren

Since reading this thread I've got that song off Dastedly and Mutley going through me head. 'Catch the pidgeon, catch the pigeon, catch the pigeon catch the pidgeon, Wack him scrap him grab him nab him, Catch that pidgeon nowwwww!'

Lol - top tune! :lol:

i find it odd that the powers that be have decided to set up a restriction whereas all fowl have to be kept indoors within a certain distance. the bird has been dead for over a week, the other birds it has been in contact with could already have flown out of the restricted area......birds fly...long long distances... is it just me or have they forgotten that?

I have 3 parrots and since this bird flu thing started my mum has been on at me to have them destroyed. She thinks I should warn my kids in case they have to be put down. She has never liked the birds even though she has never been to my house. I just think she is a drama queen and loves anything like this. She has a very sad life.

Both me and Hubby were at the back of the que when parents were handed out.