Sign in to follow this  
lainey

think i've lost the plot

think i've lost it i've never spent so much money and haven;t left the house ,first little britain tickets and then today 350 on madonna tickets i should get out more this has started since i packed smoking in ,all i keep saying is it's what i would have spent on ciggies i think it taking my mind off dieting and not smoking are well have to stay off computer for a bit lainey

oh lainey if theres one person i would have love to seen in concert it is madonna,were the tickets hard to get?when you going?ive only ever seen westlife in concert,i also wish i had seen culture club in the eighties,i think its good you are treating yourself,i treated myself today to a pair of jeans and 3 tops,the jeans were 2 sizes too small but lovely,i WILL WILL WILL get into them :lol:

hev no it was quite easy but it's all sold out now been wanting to see her for 20 years since i was 10 so can't wait and i'm treating sister for her b day and hopefully lost 2 stone by then if i stick to ww diet and get back into my old clothes

Your sister is one lucky lady, wish i had a sister who would treat me to Madonna tickets. i am so envious of you going to see Madonna, i would have paid out my ar*s for tickets, i love her.

Enjoy

Yeah i know what you mean - i've spent loads on tickets lately. Got England v Jamaica tickets midweek, got Oasis tickets in Feb that i'm still broke from, saw Ordinary Boys tickets the other night and I want to get Jimmy Carr and Al Murray tickets later this month too..........:(

Madonna would be amazing to see live, i'm jealous! Hope you and your sister have a fantastic time! bet Little Britain will be great too - i was going to get tickets for them but got exams when they're on near to me :(