Flora

Beer goggles

A friend of mine lent me some beer goggles to show the kids. He is a teacher who goes round schools round the country doing talks on drugs and alcohol abuse and these are one of the props he uses.

What an absolute hoot :D I tried them first and had them on for about 5 minutes... When I took them off I actually developed a hang over. If you've ever been literally staggering drunk, well that's exactly what these glassses make you feel like.

Then William tried them and tried to sit on a chair and ended up on the floor. Luke was next and he has been wildly manic since, I don't think I've laughed so hard in ages.

Both the boys announced that they'd never ever drink beer (not sure if that will change when they get older or not ;) )

They are expensive to buy but as an instigator of hysterical laughter they are worth it I reckon. Although, to be honest I'd rather buy a good bottle of vino :D

Great for lightening the mood though without damaging your health.

Lauren

Ah, but do they make bat faced old hags look like Kristanna Loken? That's the beauty AND the curse of the real thing :lol::lol:;)

BD :o

I don't know baddad. I'll put them on and look in the mirror and report back.

Yep, I think everyone should wear them. Looked in the mirror and never a more beautiful sight did I behold :);):wub::whistle:

WOW - I'll take two pairs... One for me and one for her! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, these could really catch on - waking up the next morning and NOT feeling mortified - what a bonus!!!

;)

BD

And if women wear them, do all balding beer bellied old men turn into Johnny Depp? :):):)

You're right, BD, they could become a big hit! :D

K x

My dad wont let me drink untill im 18.

But what could goggles possibly be used for? :devil:

Their is a light and it never goes out, its the light of the crack of dawn a hangover sounds terrible.

Edited by Gilbo

And if women wear them, do all balding beer bellied old men turn into Johnny Depp? :):):)

You're right, BD, they could become a big hit! :D

K x

Dunno about that, But I'll guarantee that all Johnny Depps will one day turn into balding, beer bellied old men! Admittedly, Hollywood money'll slow the process to a crawl, but it WILL happen :lol::lol:

Gilbo - hangover's ARE awful, but if it's any consolation an 18 year old's hangover is nothing compared to that of the 'more mature' drinker. With a good shower and a hair of the dog a young mans'll be but a memory by lunchtime. Your 'codger' on the other hand, really suffers for his art... As for the goggles - you'll know when it happens :lol::lol:

BD

I don't think they'll really catch on though, beer goggles don't hold nearly as much as beer glasses. ;):P

K x

Dunno about that, But I'll guarantee that all Johnny Depps will one day turn into balding, beer bellied old men! Admittedly, Hollywood money'll slow the process to a crawl, but it WILL happen :lol::lol:

BD

And I can guarantee that Tim Burton will find the perfect role for him when he gets to that state! :lol::lol::lol:

Talk about a match made in Heaven :thumbs:

ive often been mortified when ive woke up next day after a night out,i told a woman once i had heard she had been around a bit :o that is so awful,i still cringe about it now,i wouldnt dream of saying that to anyone normally,im lucky i didnt get a smack in the mouth,she just laughed when i said it though,thank god for that :wub:

im gonna try them beer goggles,dont care how expensive they are :whistle: