Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Eden Project

I went to the Eden Project yesterday. It was brilliant. I went once about 2 years ago, but so much has changed that it was interesting to go again.

The best bit was not the plants or the buildings, but the zip wire ride. It's 450 metres long and takes 30 seconds. It's the longest zip wire ride in Europe. It was really scary to step off the edge, but once you're going, it's actually really nice to look around at everything.

You can see some pictures of the zip wire on this website: http://www.eden-project.co.uk/latest_happenings45.htm The zip wire pictures are a little way down from the top. There are some photos of twirly fire dancers, and then some more of the zip wire, and some more even further down the page as well.

I went to the eden progect a few years ago now and it was a great place.We keep saying we should go back againe as it had only just opened when we went.Plus wed take a bottle of water this time as i didnt realise the hot houses would be so warm.

It was a few years ago when we went too and it was brilliant!

Funniest thing was it was on a scorching, scorching hot day and the Mediterranean biosphere (or whatever they call them) was actually one of the coolest spots in the whole place :lol::lol: