Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

Peter Kay

Anyone else been watching it

I've kicked DP to bed as he was snoring loudly (been to the pub with his Dad) so I can watch it in peace, haven't laughed this much in ages :lol:

Edited by lil_me

He's brill and the spitting image of my eldest :o really Rob is a DJ who is billed at the Peter Kay look - a - like DJ. Don't know who is actually older though? Maybe he's Rob's look - a - like :lol:

Oracle

Loved it! :wub:

It's a wonder they ever managed to get Phoenix Nights onto the telly - with all the takes they had to do! Reminded me of the many outtakes from Peter Sellers' days.

I had to tell my eldest and his GF (who was watching it in her Peter Kay T shirt!) to stop saying everything from the Manchester Arena show before he said it as it was getting somewhat tiresome!

Oracle...talking of look-a-likes my AS son has a school pal whose a mini version of Peter Kay. His SENCO mentioned that Martin had built up a good relationship with one of the children in the school but she couldn't say which one. When I asked her if it was the Peter Kay look-a-like she just fell about laughing :lol:

I just love Peter Kay so much, although i must say, if i worked with him that constant laughing wd really get to me!!! :P