Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Deal or no Deal

For addicts of 'Deal or No Deal' young and old here is a link to feed your obsession :lol:

http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/game/

It is the American version but Matthew has forgiven them for changing the pounds for dollars :lol: and it saves me from opening the blooming boxes while he is playing on line.

Oracle

Edited by oracle

What is it with this programme? :unsure:

Everyone keeps talking about it - but i've never seen it! Don't tell me it's true - the blobby man isn't back, is he???! :crying: Is it really that good? - or just sooooooo bad, that it's good? :wacko:

I don't know if good is the right answer TBH LOL

Its 24 people each with a box the boxes contain 12 blue cash prizes (?1 - ?750 or there abouts) and 12 red cash prizes (?1000 - ?250,000) one of the 24 get to run the show and there box is put in front, they then open a few boxes at a time eliminating amounts and every few boxes the 'banker' rings and offers to buy their box for an amount calculated on the likely hood of what their box contains............ each time they get asked deal or no deal and they have to say deal or no deal............... no matter where they deal they continue the game to the end to see if they made a good deal or not.

I think its more enjoyable because you get to know the people with the boxes, you stay on the show until you have a turn to win......... some are there for upto 3 months!!!!!

Joanne xxx

P.S. I have only watched it once or twice.......... HONESTLY