Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

Fact or Fiction

The battle is on they say :wacko: nothing would surprise me.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publi..._27264166.shtml

H. :ph34r:B)

I dislike scientology. I am open to most things, but ifyou look into how they are treated (the real members, not the famous ones) and also look into how they treat their women, well youwill not like it either.

Guest hallyscomet

I don't know that much about Scientology, never really taken the time to understand it, but thats certainly interesting Amberzak.

My thoughts were it was just one of those "New Age" things gone mad, :blink::lol::lol: so it didn't even enter my reading list "To do List"

H.

I looked up scientology on the internett.

Had a squint at what it was all about. Some of it made sence but most of it sounded in my opinion barking bloopmeing nutts.If its youre bag though who are we to stop people its a free country.

I once bought a book from someone who came to my door when I was just about to bath my baby (that baby is 27 years old now :wub: ) I only bought the book to get rid of them. I was young and stupid and certainly know better now. However it truns out it was a book about Scientology and following the purchase I was bombarded with mail from them on a daily basis, as well as house calls :( This went on for four years until my local Vicar stepped in for me and some how got it stopped. These people do not give up easily and no matter what I said or did their mail just kept on coming :( Scary really.

Oracle

Edited by oracle

I cant do with folks comeing door to door selling anything wehter it be a religious beleive or double glazeing.They call at all sorts of odd houres.Its not so bad if my husband is in the house but when youre on youre own it can be a bit scarey because youre opening youre door to any tom, dick ,or harry lets face it.

Im normally very abrupt and rude.I say "what yer selling" they then insist there selling nothing but precede to ask about youre electricity supply i just say not interested and slam the door.Heart beating away.It shouldnt be allowed.Im young and dont mind being rotton to these people but the old and vulnerable well its not right.

If im in a realy foul mood and had a rotton day i just shout p!ss off out of an upstaires window. :D Ive to quickly backtrack if its a neighbour or a freind and say oh oh sorry didnt see you there. :blink: the shame.

Edited by Paula

:lol::lol: Paula you're a total star!!!! you always make me laugh :lol::lol::lol: