Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

oops

Guest hallyscomet

Someone typed something in techie support that you can change your time to your local time, and I though ahhh great I can put my local time on my control panel details but unfortunately its not user defined only, it changes the whole board time, so here I was blowing my trumpet all excited about it and though ooohh not possible, have pm'd Kris about it and havent heard anything back yet so. Couldnt delete this thread so just typed oops as I dont know how to delete a thread I dont want, that I started, there doesnt seem to be an option. :o:lol:

Thats all :oops::lol:

Hailey

Guest hallyscomet
Hailey,

You can always ask a moderator to delete it for you. For a small fee of course. :devil::devil::devil:

K xx ;)

Okay Mrs Moderator :devil: but I think I will stick with oops, and you can ay Haileys having a blonde moment :oops::devil::lol::lol:

H.

Guest hallyscomet
You're ok then...was getting worried about you...thought you had nothing to say................... :D

Thats a first :lol::lol: probably a bit guilty of having too much to say :devil::ph34r: oh well.

Guess I was lost for words :wub::oops::)