Sign in to follow this  
DaisyProudfoot

The AS gunfighters!

Who says AS kids are not team players! :)

My own AS son was at a birthday party (at Quazer Lazer) for an AS friend who had also invited another AS friend - the rest of the kids were NT.

When my boy came home he was pretty zoned out having had to behave himself at the party so I managed to distract him by asking how it had gone.

"It was brilliant," he said. "There was three of us with AS there and we teamed up and shot everyone else in the back." :devil:

Well, that was noble of them :lol: I guess playing by the rules wasn't that important then! :lol:

That's brilliant!!!!!!!!!! ds1 would love that!

Makes me think, actually - we don't know any other kids with AS. I wonder if he'd like that. Wish we had some kind of local group where they could meet.

OMG the infamous lazer quest :o Luke absolutely loved it, he sat in one corner shooting everyone in the back when they went past. As for William, well there is whole thread devoted to it :lol: Long story short... he reluctantly came along and sat in the waiting room with his coat over his head :ph34r:

Edited by Lauren

I thought this had been banned because of people with breathing problems and the smoke. I'm guessing it isn't used anymore. I haven't been to any of these laser quests in a long time so I thought they'd just stopped because the nearest one to me was at Cliffton Moor and it closed because of an accident.

And yes, the secret is to shoot everyone in the back.