Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Worlds biggest Sleep Over

Don't quite know what to do with myself? Matthew is sleeping over at Boys Brigade (BB) and taking part in the Worlds Biggest Sleep Over. I am really pleased that he is doing this as we had a blip earlier this year when he was bullied at BB but he rode the storm and has now been out since 6pm :dance:

Terry and I went for a meal to celebrate our wedding anniversary next week and then had a walk along the beach. We realised that the last time we were out alone together was last year the day before Father's Day when Matthew slept over at BB- don't we have a fun life not.

Of course we could still get a 'come and collect him now' call and I wont sleep but I kind of think that he will stay the course. And of course tomorrow will be light the blue touch paper day as well as Father's Day because he will return home highly charged but that's life :lol:

Oracle

Oooh,enjoy!!Rh could have slept over at Cubs but since he still wears a nappy at night,we thought we'd better leave it for the moment.Hopefully next year.(He didn't actually mind coming home at 10pm).

Hope that Matthew enjoys the sleepover,too,and that you don't get summoned at 3am!!!xx

Hope he enjoyed it Carole, and you both enjoyed that time together aswell.

Haddn't realised he'd gone back to BB as I remember he was having problems, pleased to hear that has gone ok too

Oracle,

Hope Matthew has had a brilliant time :thumbs:

One night out a year, how on earth do you cope?? I'm not too fussed about 'nights out' at the moment, but I don't know how I could cope without ANY respite other than one night a year. I'm not surprised you're so poorly :(

Lauren >:D<<'>

He's back and he did it :thumbs: He says he had 5 hours sleep,which is three more than I have had :blink: He also took part in the worlds biggest teeth brushing - they had to brush for 2 mins without stopping and it's made him feel :sick: he does not really like tooth paste and I did tell them but when you are in charge of 40 boys it must be difficult to remember.

I feel a bit :sick: but that's probably a combination of the lack of sleep and the plonk I had last night :whistle: Not used to it.

Oracle

Edited by oracle

Well done Matthew! :thumbs:

I'm glad he managed to last the night, and I hope you survive today, Oracle - hopefully you've got a really quiet day planned!

K x

Can't quite believe that Matthew has been on a shopping spree with eldest and David :o with the promise of a game from eldest :shame: I on the other hand am wandering round the house on half power :lol: I wanted to have a lie down when they went shopping but did not dare in case Matthew went into over load. At the moment I am the only one over loading - long may it last :pray:

Oracle

perhaps a nice, quiet day tomorrow before he over does it?

it's great when our kids make big strides, but such a strain seeing them through it all >:D<<'>

Z