Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

WAT A BLOOMIN day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crying::crying: : firstly reece wouldnt go to school, then when i finally got him there, he attacked the teacher. kicked her in the face , luckely he had no shoes on. [wouldnt put them on this morning] then he bit and scratched her. she had to lock herself in the kithchen. reece ran after her at 100mls per hr. still wouldnt calm down, another teacher we know came 2 help but he still wouldnt calm down . so took him out and put him in his buggy. the teacher then offered for shannon 2 spend the day at nursery :wub::wub: normaly only goes in the afternoons so she stopped and also had lunch at school and she had a lovely day. reece then just went into shut down mode. so we left and he calmed down about 1/2 hr later but very subdued for rest of day. he brought both of them some flowers in town. which he gave them when we picked shannon up. he said i was a very brave boy 4 going into school :wub::wub: the teachers stopped me to say that they had put a reprt in and that it might actually help his case at school as they hadnt actually seen in full throws before! :huh::crying: then when shannon was asleep i checked on her hamster which her dad brought her last week, as she gets left out alot and dosnt get alot of our time and she idolised this hamster. it was dead :crying::crying: just had enough :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: just dont need another day like this :crying: im totaly physically and emotionly drained. :(:(

:crying::crying: : firstly reece wouldnt go to school, then when i finally got him there, he attacked the teacher. kicked her in the face , luckely he had no shoes on. [wouldnt put them on this morning] then he bit and scratched her. she had to lock herself in the kithchen. reece ran after her at 100mls per hr. still wouldnt calm down, another teacher we know came 2 help but he still wouldnt calm down . so took him out and put him in his buggy. the teacher then offered for shannon 2 spend the day at nursery :wub::wub: normaly only goes in the afternoons so she stopped and also had lunch at school and she had a lovely day. reece then just went into shut down mode. so we left and he calmed down about 1/2 hr later but very subdued for rest of day. he brought both of them some flowers in town. which he gave them when we picked shannon up. he said i was a very brave boy 4 going into school :wub::wub: the teachers stopped me to say that they had put a reprt in and that it might actually help his case at school as they hadnt actually seen in full throws before! :huh::crying: then when shannon was asleep i checked on her hamster which her dad brought her last week, as she gets left out alot and dosnt get alot of our time and she idolised this hamster. it was dead :crying::crying: just had enough :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: just dont need another day like this :crying: im totaly physically and emotionly drained. :(:(

>:D<<'> Go and run yourself a lovely hot bubby bath and relax, then go to bed >:D<<'>

Hi dooday24,

Sorry you had such a bad day >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Unfortunately most of us know what it's like. I agree with the report going in at least you are getting a true picture from others as to what reece is like. it is often harder for us to get others to 'see' the problems we are experiencing. I remember the first time m really kicked off at school and part of me felt pleased that they would believe me now. That then changed to worry when he continuously did it for days and i started to worry he would be kicked out! (hasn't happened yet though!)

Sorry also for the bad news about the hamster. I don't envy you telling them the bad news tomorrow.

Have a big one of these :wine: and try to forget your bad day.

mum22boys >:D<<'>

feel for ya pal hope the weekend is a little easier, by the way i was laughing really hard at the cafe this morning dont think he will ever look at me again! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday hope today was less stressful thought I had a rough day but nothing like yours >:D<<'> :D Karen