Sign in to follow this  
col

Feeling tired?

Don't know about you lot, but i have been feeling really shattered. My 3 have spent most of the day flaked out on their bed or on the bean bag. With the fan on full blast.

Hubby and i have been fighting over the air conditioner that i brought last year. May need to buy one for the bedroom as it was so hot, i ended up kipping on the sofa with the fan right in my face.

Hate to see the electric bill

I've been feeling weary today too :( Think its a combination of the hot weather :( and the summer hols looming :tearful: Youngest dd has been demanding all day, wanting attention 24/7 and I just want to sit and flob with a cool drink :pepsi:

DD7 has been wanting an unusal amount of attention too. Keeps saying my mummy. I go .... and .... mummy too. She goes " i love you the most!"

Holidays is a swear word in this house. Hubby is off this week which means i have got 2 toddlers in the house. The big one being more demanding then the 2 year old.

Although he's off to NY in a few weeks for a week. I wonder if DD8 will actually miss him this time?