phasmid

BRITISH GAS

British Gas has increased it's winter rebate for next winter to ?60 for gas and ?30 for electricity, that's a total of ?90 if you use both Call 0845 601 2006 for more details

Also

' HELP' programme offers free cavity wall insulation and helps improve the quality of life for older people and people and families with disabilities call 0845 601 2123 or go to www.house.co.uk/help

They also have:

Home Energy Care Scheme - sometimes known as the Priority Seorvice Register. These offer a wide range of services to those who need it, including those who are older, disabled or suffering froma debillitating illness. It's free to register and confidential. Call 0845 955 5405 or all the w's as above but followed bty /homeenergycare - textphone 18001 0845 955 5502

You may also be entitled to financial assistancemore info here www.britishgasenergytrust.org.uk

Hope this helps a few of you.

I received the British Gas winter rebate last year (thanks Phas ;) ) and received a letter from them at the end of last week telling me that I will be getting it automatically this year :thumbs::clap:

Well done to British Gas :notworthy: