Sign in to follow this  
justamom

Holiday

I have to tell someone.... I have booked a holiday, ok its for next year to the Algarve and i am so excited i have been running around the garden screaming like a kid.

I have never been abroad and have not been on holiday in 5years!!!! Cant wait!!!!!

Justamom :thumbs: Can I play too? A couple of weeks ago I booked a holiday for August 2007. 2 weeks in Menorca :clap: Every year I've been saying I would save up and we'll go next year, but I never get round to saving. Booking now means that we've nearly a year to pay for it, and I just go in and pay a bit off here and now. Also we got a cracking deal. For the same price as a self catering holiday, we are going all inclusive; all drinks and food are part of the deal which is fab as the most expensive thing on holiday always turns out to be constant soft drinks for the kids!

Lauren

Its the only way that we will ever get anywhere if we book it now and then like you say Lauren pay off a bit each month, we are going in April and hopefully i will be able to book for my dd to swim with dolphins that is her biggest wish and i so would like to surprise her about this!!!!

Justamom well done you. We did it last year booked and then went on a saving frenzie we are going this October to Florida.My DD wants to swim with the dolphins too so we are going to as a suprise too.

Remember to buy all the summer bargains in this years sale it will save you loads and the suncream too

Lisa

Lauren- don't know if you're into prehistoric sites, standing stones etc. but Menorca is teeming with them! Including (probably) the largest megalithic city in Europe, caves that have been lived in continuously for the past 3000 years (till the 1980's), loads of T-shaped standing stones and burial chambers. An amateur archaeologist's dream. Menorca has been called 'the best-kept secret in archaeology'

Oh yes, there are also some good beaches (almost the entire length of the south coast), and stunning fish (take your goggles).

enjoy