Sign in to follow this  
Delyth

A big "thank you" to all.

Hello Everyone

I first came to this wonderful site over a year ago when my relationship with my partner began to breakdown. We were unable to sort things out and, for a number of reasons (too long a story!), I began to think that my partner might have AS. I haven't really posted much but have visited occasionally and been helped enormously by all the comments in general.

My partner (44 years old) has just yesterday been given a diagnosis of AS and I wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone here - especially Nellie - who helped to keep me sane and strong in the early days of the long and difficult process of discovery.

This forum is a great place to learn. It is safe and welcoming and supportive and full of amazing insight.

So, a big THANK YOU to everyone.

Best Wishes

Delyth

So glad you have a reason for your hubby's difficulties. Hope it helps you to make your marriage work.

As you say this forum is the dogs b******* when it comes to helpful people. I couldn't have kept going without all the beautiful people on here. :wub:

Hi Delyth,

Thanks for letting us know the outcome - it must be a relief for both of you to have this confirmation. I hope the diagnosis will help you and your partner and the rest of your family too. It's the end of one phase and the beginning of another.

This forum is a great place to learn. It is safe and welcoming and supportive and full of amazing insight.

I'll second that, and so will hundreds of others too I'm sure! Most of us first came here looking for answers. :)

I hope you stay around.

K x

Yes I to have found a safe supportive caring knowledgable group of people here. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Karen

Edited by Karen A

Delyth

I hope your partner's diagnosis is the start of a new and happy phase in your relationship.

I totally agree with you that this forum is a great and welcoming place to find support and advice. Without it things would have been extremely hard for me.

Take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Curra