Sign in to follow this  
aro

Ok caption comp 2

Well done ARO -you got it up then (fnar yak!)

Thinking caps on then, compers! My ideas so far.............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

.....................................................?????????????????????????

:lol::lol::D

Great pic.

I'll have a go if I can think of something. So far my mind is blank.

Lauren

:crying: OMG I was lying in bed last night thinking thank god I got that picture loaded, then it occured to me it was Tuesday :o:crying:

I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened to Monday, I must have put it somewhere and lost it!!!! One of those months!

Again appologies to you all! So far only have 2 (very good) entries :unsure:

Anna x

:crying: OMG I was lying in bed last night thinking thank god I got that picture loaded, then it occured to me it was Tuesday :o:crying:

Again appologies to you all! So far only have 2 (very good) entries :unsure:

Anna x

Hi anna -

don't sweat it, just do the results tomorrow night instead (unless you get a sudden influx!)

L&P

BD :D

OK I will be putting up the winner (hopefully) after 9pm, so you have ONE MORE HOUR!!!!!!!

Anna x

(this is hard work for one who is technically challenged!!!! :P )

OK, well done all of you,

The winner are, in reverse order.........

5)Call me jaded --- "... and then I got the part of the Tin Man in The Wizard of Oz. That was two upgrades ago."

4) Bagpuss --- "Although Mr Smith could fully appreciate the NHS cut backs, he still felt rather surprised to see the new nurse and specimen bottle when arriving to give his sample after his vasectomy"

3) Baddad ----- IKEA catalogue, Page 7:

Stronkbogel occassional table: ?45.00

Neerspunkken cabinet: ?85.00

Inkyplinkyblinkenblippenrobot drinks dispenser: ?65, 0000.00 (solar panel not included)

Geek humanoid unit: ?4.50 (Buy one, get one free)

2) Something vague ----- Vincent was really pleased that he'd watched the Blue Peter special 'How to make a robot using easy to find everyday objects' He knew that old petrol pump would come in handy for something eventually!

And this weeks first goes to.......

Viper ---- Police believe that moments after this photo was taken the robot went berserk.

Surgeons are still trying to remove the flowerpot from Williams anus, but have successfully extracted the bottle from his nostril.

:lol::lol::lol: Viper!

Had a good laugh from them all, thanks, and sorry for the hold ups :rolleyes:

So over to you viper!!!!

Anna x

Thank you all so much, it is a great honor to receive this award. I would like to thank my mum for giving birth to me, my dog for being fluffy and my parrot for farting and laughing in my voice. I could go on, and often do until rotten tomatoes are thrown at me in great quantities and the microphone is switched off and the building has been cleared and shut down for the night........ Hey come back, where did you all go? :huh:

I'm in decline, but I knew that already. Considering NO ALCOHOL, not bad, though. Must rectify that.

Well done vipes. Like the speech. :lol: