Sign in to follow this  
hev

what a day

went in town today with kids,steve was his usual kevin the teenager type self which was a joy :wub:

went to pay my dads rent with 3 year old,i was at the counter paying when she said she had her head stuck,i didnt take any notice but turned round and her head was stuck in the stair bannister :o i was no good at all,i started panicking and crying so 2 council men rushed over to try and get her head out,katie was very calm and thought it was a game,they then got some washing up liquid and slowly eased her head out :notworthy::notworthy: i was so relieved,they were just about to call fire brigade.

i then done my shopping,had about 20 bags and for some reason i just couldnt get in front door with my key,had to climb over my back gate which was vile as i dont do climbing,couldnt get in there,went and got a ladder to climb upto the bedroom,i dont do heights either but the ladder was just little too short so went and sat out my garden for an hour in the rain then realised cherub steve had locked the middle lock which i never usually lock and i had the key on me all along :crying: like i say roll on tommorrow :lol: