Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

Guessing forum still not right.

Couldn't access via homepage

Thankfully someone sent me a PM so I could get into there then navigated back to the forum, then when I click on some things like General etc it just sends me back to the home page

:blink: Or is it just me

It's not just me then! :huh:

I'm having problems too - every time I try to access my inbox it takes me back to the front page - the same thing happens intermittently when I try to post a reply. Hopefully things will settle down soon.

K x

Had problems earlier on (just kept going to the home page and no further) but it seems to have settled down again now (for me anyway). Probably something to do with the ISP move - we were warned though

Edited by TheNeil

I haven't had any problems when using my computer but noticed I couldn't access the forum when I used the laptop.

Nellie xx

By the way, I've moved this topic from Off Topic to Techie Corner.

Only problem i've had is that the emails to tell me i have PM's, have been going into the Bulk mail instead of Inbox........

Other than that, all fine here :thumbs:

Hi Everyone

Unfortunately DNS propagation (The process of updating site information on the Internet) can take up to 48 hours to complete successfully however most people will have been back up and running within an hour of the cutover.

Please post any specific problems you are experiencing in this thread as the propagation should be complete by now.

Kind regards

Lufty