JenRose

Got date for Tribunal Confirmed today

Its on the 26th of this month.

IPSEA have phoned to confirm that they are coming and my sons private psych is coming as a witness so its looking good.

I told IPSEA that the lady from LEA had tried to dissuade me from attending the tribunal but that i had stuck to my guns and not let her.

I also told her that the LEA lady told me that only children under 5 can be assessed at home by an Educational Psychologist and the IPSEA lady said rubbish.

Im actually looking forward to it now, especially to see how IPSEA handle it because i have heard very good things about them.

Good luck got my fingers crossed for you. We have ours on the 22nd so just a few days before you.

As I told you before, A was 13 when he was assessed at home, and I'm sure IPSEA will be great at supporting you.

Good luck JenRose, you've got the best support possible in IPSEA. :)

What fibs they do tell! My 15 year old had an ed psych assessment at home. :wacko:

We'll be thinking of you later this month - (and you too Tez). :pray:

K x

Is your tribunal in London? We had an IPSEA rep help us and he was absolutely fantastic, he presented a brilliant case.

Good luck.

Lisa