Sign in to follow this  
Stephanie

Who was that band ...

Who was that band that looked like a religious cult, they were all on TOTP wearing white and arrived in some kind of Jesus Army bus?? There are a lot of members, sound a bit like the Flaming Lips etc.

God it's really annoying me, I just can't remember and I have been on Google for 30 minutes and have got nowhere.

This is all sparked from a conversation we had over dinner last night and it's really bugging me. Put me out of my misery and stop me wasting anymore time searching on Google please.

It's on the tip of my tongue .... and I'm so annoyed at myself.

OMG YES!!! Thanks. Wow, that has been really bothering me, I will text my husband straight the way - he's at a Buckcherry gig and I feel guilty for interrupting him, but he needs to know because he has also spent a hard days work on Google and came up with nothing.

Cheers!! I know you aren't ASD (?) but I said to my husband earlier ... I can't find the name of this band I am going to have to call in TRIPLE A ... he said what's that and I said "ASK AN ASPIE ... if they can't tell me nobody can"!