barefoot wend

Lee announcement

Indeed. :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful: :tearful:

(although one saving grace, it's only The Sun that's reporting it, so it may not be true . . . :pray: :pray:)

Anyway, she's hardly wrinkly, so I may still have a chance . . . . Plus I'm closer in age to her that Baggy is!!!! So I think I still win.

I'll be there to pick up the pieces when this relationship (if that's what it is) all goes wrong. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm having to eat chocolate and cake to make up for this devastating news :eat::eat1::lol:

Wouldn't you be better off smoking cigarettes and sunbathing in an attempt to get the wrinkly look that is obviously what the bloke in question is looking for? :devil:

Wouldn't you be better off smoking cigarettes and sunbathing in an attempt to get the wrinkly look that is obviously what the bloke in question is looking for? :devil:

:sick: Yeuch - no thanks :lol:

No, my plan if far better - I eat lots of cake and choccy :eat:, causing my skin to stretch a little to hold my innards in, then next year I lose a little weight (very careless I know - but there's a plan - more about that next year!!) and my excess skin becomes wrinkles. In the time that takes, Mr Lee will realise that he's definatly better off with me and the look will be perfect and I'll be ready and waiting for him :wub: :wub:

Apparently he likes the older woman - I heard this morning that he's dating Denise van Outen!

Well as I think I'm older than either Mumble or Baggy, all I can say is, step aside ladies! :whistle::D

:devil:

K x

*ahem*

As OFC (Official Forum Crone) I claim my place at the top of Lee's Most Desirable list.

Given that he does nothing for me though, I shall auction him off to the highest bidder.

Given that he does nothing for me though, I shall auction him off to the highest bidder.

You can have all my Tony time if I can have all your Lee time :wub::lol: