onlycrazygal

CARE PROCEEDINGS STARTED....

I dont believe it.... im in the administrative court in london friday taking LEA to task for refusing to assess my son....

got phone call today the local authority have served papers on my sol and will be sending me the same tomorrow, theyve started care proceedings....theyre going to court monday for a date......i have to go their too......

My heads spinning , i havent done anything wrong we went to the dietician as they requested, the LEA inspector came out was more than satified i was teaching him adequately ......

weve done nothing wrong......theyre doing this purposely im sure, they know i get easily overwhelmed , for gods sake , why dont they just leave me alone..... :(

i wonder if they are trying to throw me in a tizz for fridays court date , i dont know....

scary stuff!!!

hugs,

paula

crikey.honey-pie what a nightmare.you know you are a good mother..i spose at the end of the day you have to stand your ground and hope that everyone realises you are trying to do your best...and that your child is better of with you...i dont know the full story....but im assuming that your child is not being looked after properly in mainstream and you have opted out.till they find him a place in special school.am i right.do you know where you want him to be school wise?.....anyway thinking of you...anyway why london?are you not in mancherster or somwhere?....sorry for the questions my head jumps from thing to thing...sorry...love and hugsXXXXnoogsy

Can only send you lots of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I will also be :pray: for you. I have been thinking of you lately as I don't get much time to log on and I was hoping you were ok.

Keep us updated, and good luck.

mum22boys >:D<<'>

oh no, thats awful. i dont know what to suggest to you, but keep fighting them, dont let them get you all stressed, easy for me to say i know....hope you have got a good solicitor, stay strong.

Paula feel so :( for you.

Its a bit coincidental isnt it that they start proceedings just as they know that you are in court on Friday.

You have done everything right by Connah and you have done everything that they have asked you to.

GO TO THE PAPERS , get it in the Bolton Evening News, name and shame them.

they have realised that you are going to fight for your son and they are using dirty tricks to try and stress you out.

keep strong and keep posting.

Love jen

xx