Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

Last year I said I'd be organised!!!!

........Well that's what I said...... :D

not even started shopping for presents, can't face the shops just yet...sure I can do it though...I'm a last minute kind of shopper...can't stand Christmas until we get to December...which is...OMG....TOMORROW.......

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You last minute bargain hunters. What's worse is that you just know that it's going to get busier and busier the longer you leave it (or just cheat and go to Amazon) :lol:

..can't stand Christmas until we get to December...which is...OMG....TOMORROW.......

OMG! Don't mention the 'C' word! :shame:

I haven't even thought about advent calendars yet - ooops

:lol::lol:

Got a letter from PO yesterday....they'd tried to deliver a parcel, too big for letterbox, could we go pick it up.................

would you believe it.....when I got it home, it was a boxful of Xmas pressies and a card from a relative.....now THAT'S organised :lol::lol::lol:

I've got this friend who has 4 children, #1 and # 2 are teenagers, #3 has complex disabilities affecting her mobility, and # 4 has cerebal palsy and autism (she adopted him, fully aware of his disabilities), is a special needs teacher, runs a worldwide support group (mostly internet-based, but also runs meet-ups) for people (and their families) who have the same condition as #3, and provides respite care for other families with disabled children . . . and just in case that wasn't enough, her husband works away from home Monday to Friday.

I normally get her Christmas card, complete with yearly update on everything they've been doing, before the end of November. Although I have to say, she does seem to be running a bit late this year :lol:

:bounce::bounce::bounce: Oh, oh, just brought some wrapping paper..... :thumbs: ....

Still no presents yet....... I'm getting round to it......... :rolleyes::lol:

Tally - give your mate a slap hug from me - the clever clogs :P:lol::lol:

I wish i were that organised! I found herbs in the food cupboard that's older than M.... :sick:

:lol:

Well I'm just about to start the annual hunt for the Advent calendar and the wooden bits that go in it. :huh:

Why oh why can't I just put things away in the same place??? :wallbash::rolleyes:

K x