Sign in to follow this  
asereht

Hi it's me

Hi all,

Don't get the chance to be on much now.

K continues to do well and is in very good spirts. This last year he has come on in leaps and bounds.

He is a fine big lad. Very caring,sensitive and quite mature.

We get on really well and he is also getting on well with the rest of the family. His older brother and himself are real men and their conversations go way over my head!

He will be 16 after xmas. He still does his martial arts and his wrestling,four nights a week and is quite sociable at these.

Still doesn't go out and mix other than this and also won't go to school other than one to one five hours a week,but it seems to suit him.

I do check in to see how you are all doing,a lot of new members I don't know and who don't know me but I read how you are all doing.

For those of you going through a bad time, take a look at my earlier posts when k was first dx. This site was my saviour then and I will never forget all the help I got here. I came through and so will you. My main piece of advice would be trust your instincts no matter what your told, no one knows your child like you.

To all members new and old I wish you all a very happy and peaceful xmas xx

Hi Theresa

Lovely to see you again, thats just how I feel. Like you I am finding it hard to get on here too.

All the best, great to hear how things are progressing for you and yours too. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I remember many of your posts. Awesome news!!!

Frangipani or you would know me as Hallyscomet.

Hailey :D

hello theresa

i remember you well >:D<<'> >:D<<'> so glad your son is doing so well,gives me hope when i see posts like this,take care love hev

asereht

Still have problems writing your name!

Good to see you post. I also am guilty of lurking and not posting. Really pleased to hear that K is well. I guess as you move on you kind of find a path that suits your way best and things become less manic than they were when everything was 'up in the air'.

Kerre is 15 now and doing well also. Leaving school was a major turning point. He's so happy now and off meds completely! I guess we accept that things with him will be 'out of the box'. Still has enormous potential.

Can relate to why you replied in the 'do you grieve for your child post'.

Don't grieve for Kerre but can well remember going to his younger brother's Xmas service last year and feeling kind of cheated. Younger son is only one year below Kerre and at same school Kerre was at. Younger son did a reading in church just after Kerre had left and I felt strong sense of 'He should have been here doing this'.

But he has huge qualities that his siblings can only dream of.

Wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

Love

Barefoot

Hi Theresa,

Good to see you here again and to hear how well things are going for you and K. I hope next year is even better. :thumbs:

Have a wonderful Christmas :)

K x

Hi Theresa

Good to see you again - i've had a name change like Hailey - MotherEve before ...

Glad things are good for you at the moment - Merry Christmas and a Happy 2007 to you

Eve