Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

confused bless him

:wub: the other day reece kept on he neede recipes and i got confused! i asked him to try and explain but he just kept on and on all day that he needed recipes. then we popped to tescos and as usual he stays in the car with his dad, wen i unpack the shopping later he gets all excited shouting you got my recipes, hed meant wrapping paper! :wub: do any of yr children have alot of trouble finding the words they need? i thought it was so sweet he does make me chuckle at times,

Hi dooday

My k has trouble finding the words he needs it mostly ends up with him saying or nothing it doesnt matter, getting something out of him is a real struggle, and he makes up his own words, if i asked him something like why he wants something or why does he do that he says costoo it used to drive me round the bend because i didnt know what it meant i've worked out now its because he wants to or doesnt want to :D

Do any of yours make up there own words?????

My youngest dd says after every bath " Have I got headlights?"..........this is when I'm running the nit comb thru her hair :wub:

LOL this made me chuckle, yes J does this kind of thing but so do I and I am an adult, I do it all the time.

JsMum

I often can not find the right word, and another, possibly unrelated word, gets used instead. I "know" the correct word, but at that particular time and place I just can not recall it.

I can't remember an exact example, but for instance I will say "we're having mangoes with dinner" when I meant to say "we're having carrots with dinner".

This happens to me often, at least once per day.

mark

I often can not find the right word, and another, possibly unrelated word, gets used instead. I "know" the correct word, but at that particular time and place I just can not recall it.

I can't remember an exact example, but for instance I will say "we're having mangoes with dinner" when I meant to say "we're having carrots with dinner".

This happens to me often, at least once per day.

mark

Hi mark

My k does this alot too :D he will come out with some odd things sometimes

I often speak gibberish, its worse when i am tired, but it is part of my ME/CFS, sometimes it the odd word, somtimes its the whole lot :blink: .

Same here, Plateful, speakign as another pwme. My worst muck-up is getting the words 'homework' and 'pocket money' mixed up - I've done it for years and still can't get it right. You can imagine the upset that can cause!

Karen

x