Sign in to follow this  
loulou

Back to school!

Not that i don't love my little angel :wub: , but i ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT until tomorrow because he's going back to school! I'm working tomorrow and i'm actually looking forward to it :wacko: , just to get some adult conversation.

My brain is hurting soooooo much from the incessant (sp?) talking and bouncing around the house for the last 2 1/2 weeks. He's been awake until at least 11.30pm most nights and i'm exhausted. The only time i've had to myself is a 30 minute dash round the supermarket :lol: .

I really don't know how i managed to cope when he was off school for 18 months.

Am i a wicked mother? :devil:

Loulou xx

I'm looking forward to my lot going back on Monday if only to get Logans sleep back! He finally started sleeping through 5 nights out of 7 when he started nursery and with the holidays his sleep is totally shot!! I'm exhausted!

Lynne x

steves going tomorrow but if its anything like last term he will be sent home after an hour :crying: still an hours peace seems like heaven at the moment

Our eldest dd went back today, but our ds and youngest dd don't return till Monday :blink: Our youngest is proving to be particularly challenging of late, and I do feel I'm ready for her to go back to school :ph34r:

I didn't know which topic to post on - I'm part dreading it and part looking forward to it! Why? Cos it's The Boy's first day at "proper" school. :unsure:

I am soooooo nervous.

We did our homework & we loved the school & I know it will be good for him, but.............he's so LITTLE blessim.

I'm getting worked up now, will be a nervous wreck tomorrow! First time picked up from home, in a taxi, with other kids, new school. Blessim. Hope he's ok my little star.