Sign in to follow this  
oxgirl

New Year resolutions??

I'm doing well so far with my 'eat an apple every day' resolution, just had my third! :P

Anyone else made any NY resolutions??

~ Mel ~

This year I haven't made any !! On principle, beause they only usually last a week!!!!!!!!!

Saying that, there are some things I would like to get done this year, Maybe I could make some new Year resolutions for my hubby !!!! Paint the living room, decorate, wallpaper, tile ..................................

(most days he sneaks on to the forum using my log in to have a nosy, maybe he'll see this!!!!!) :D:D

:lol:

Maybe I could make some new Year resolutions for my hubby !!!! Paint the living room, decorate, wallpaper, tile ..................................

(most days he sneaks on to the forum using my log in to have a nosy, maybe he'll see this!!!!!) :D:D

Haha, good luck with that reuby2! :lol::lol:

~ Mel ~

New Years resolutions.. - absolutely..

Be less forgetful

Turn into a supermodel

Stop being so scatty

Iron without swearing

Be less forgetful

Remember to return library books..

Be kind to all (except the LEA obviously..)

Be less forgetful......

Organise myself better

Buy a huuuge house

Be able to afford a huuuge house...

Be less forgetful

They lasted 'till around lunchtime Jan 1st :blink:

:lol:

I don't do new years resolutions - wa-ha-ay too much pressure! :P

:lol::lol: I am planning to become a size 10, grow my hair, lose the black eye bags, not drink too much wine and smile my hollywood smile at the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you believe that you you'll believe anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll stick to my comfy larger than a 10 clothes shoulder length hair black bags and wine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant take the stress of trying to change this year

New years resolution......... make one next year!!!!! :lol:

Go from size 12 to 10

Get a good part time job

smile more often

Move to a nice house...

I think that I could keep up smiling more as this year is looking better than last (so far...) :D

Curra

Go from size 12 to 10

Get a good part time job

smile more often

Move to a nice house...

I think that I could keep up smiling more as this year is looking better than last (so far...) :D

Curra

Keep on smiling Curra :D (think I might add that one to my list, actually!!)

I went from a 12 to a 10 from September, I'm aiming for an 8 by the Spring. :D

Good luck (*munches apple*). >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

:eat:

Keep on smiling Curra :D (think I might add that one to my list, actually!!)

I went from a 12 to a 10 from September, I'm aiming for an 8 by the Spring. :D

Good luck (*munches apple*). >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Take it easy, Mel, is size 10 not slim enough ? :D

I'd add to my resolutions to live with less stress. Will I ever be able to keep that up ? I wonder...:blink::blink: It's the source of the extra pounds :eat::P:lol:

Curra

I like this post and I am going to have a go, and then check in 6 months time to see if I can tick any off, I know many resolutions dont ever go the distance but this year I am going to try very hard to see if I can at least achieve some of them and their goals rather than resolutions.

so here goes.

Learn to drive a car

( I am having lessons and I find it very hard to focus and follow instructions so taking a bit longer, may need the whole of 2007 to achieve this!!!! but I am not going to quit learning.)

Be more organised and plan more but try and follow throw.

Find a baby sitter and go out in the evening once a week

Be open to happiness and let it in, not been afraid of it, as I am so use to struggling its going to be funny when I finally am happy and relaxed.

Carry on my voluntary work in Mental Health and gain some qualifications that will help me get a job in the future in this field.

Do a Family spanish course at the local school

Go to bed before 11pm so no more on here past 10:30pm

Continue my running programme and yoga class.

A pamper day once a month, massage, hair and nails, relax ect....

And to continue supporting J.

My resolution this year is to enjoy 2007.

JsMum

Hmmmm.....I'm not sure what my resolutions are......does trying to crack a muffin addiction count? :ph34r: Maybe I could do what your doing Mel and make a resolution to eat just one muffin a day? :lol::lol: Seriously though, I really admire your resolutions Jsmum, good luck with them, and may just pinch a few :D

:eat:

Take it easy, Mel, is size 10 not slim enough ? :D

I'd add to my resolutions to live with less stress. Will I ever be able to keep that up ? I wonder...:blink::blink: It's the source of the extra pounds :eat::P:lol:

Curra

My thinking is the lighter I am the faster I'll run. One of my tentative resolutions is to try and think about maybe running a 10k race this year! :blink: I haven't actually said that one out loud though, 'cos I'm not sure I'll make it!! :P

Like you, one of mine was to try and be less stressed this year. Not going so well so far, maybe I'd better increase to two apples a day, maybe that would help! :P

~ Mel ~

I like this post and I am going to have a go, and then check in 6 months time to see if I can tick any off, I know many resolutions dont ever go the distance but this year I am going to try very hard to see if I can at least achieve some of them and their goals rather than resolutions.

so here goes.

Learn to drive a car

( I am having lessons and I find it very hard to focus and follow instructions so taking a bit longer, may need the whole of 2007 to achieve this!!!! but I am not going to quit learning.)

Be more organised and plan more but try and follow throw.

Find a baby sitter and go out in the evening once a week

Be open to happiness and let it in, not been afraid of it, as I am so use to struggling its going to be funny when I finally am happy and relaxed.

Carry on my voluntary work in Mental Health and gain some qualifications that will help me get a job in the future in this field.

Do a Family spanish course at the local school

Go to bed before 11pm so no more on here past 10:30pm

Continue my running programme and yoga class.

A pamper day once a month, massage, hair and nails, relax ect....

And to continue supporting J.

My resolution this year is to enjoy 2007.

JsMum

Wow, JsMum, you're gonna be a busy bee! :P I really admire you, you've got a lot more energy than I have, it sounds like. Good luck with those. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Hmmmm.....I'm not sure what my resolutions are......does trying to crack a muffin addiction count? :ph34r: Maybe I could do what your doing Mel and make a resolution to eat just one muffin a day? :lol::lol: Seriously though, I really admire your resolutions Jsmum, good luck with them, and may just pinch a few :D

Haha, how's about an apple and cinnamon muffin per day, kill two birds with one stone!

Good luck. :P>:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

My thinking is the lighter I am the faster I'll run. One of my tentative resolutions is to try and think about maybe running a 10k race this year! :blink: I haven't actually said that one out loud though, 'cos I'm not sure I'll make it!! :P

Like you, one of mine was to try and be less stressed this year. Not going so well so far, maybe I'd better increase to two apples a day, maybe that would help! :P

~ Mel ~

Good luck with your resolutions, Mel and everyone! :notworthy: The first step to winning a race is wanting to win so you have very good chances.

I wish I could exercise too but being asthmatic after 300 mt I am out of breath and ready to die :lol: . I think that munching apples instead of fatty snacks might do the trick in my case.

Curra