Sign in to follow this  
Eva

Site being down

Hi everyone!

I haven't been able to access this site for about a week but people here seem to have been able to post over the week. Frangipani couldn't access the site either. Is this because we're upside down in Oz or something?

Cheers,

Eva

Hi There, & Hi again Eva >:D<<'>

The Aussies are back :P

According to my Internet Provider the lines were severed by the earthquake in Taiwan.

I couldn't send emails to various places or login to many overseas sites.

I have to admit, I thought at first that the forum admin had banned me as a joke, for my comments on the 'Balmy' Barmy Army :devil::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was trying to respond to Kathryn's Christmas post when I found out, then I was trying to wish her

Happy Birthday Kathryn for the 24th December, same day as a friend of mine. :clap:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> :groupwave:

I agree Kathryn you should definitely celebrate your birthday in June have a big party. As long as people dont wrap your birthday presents in Christmas wrap, thats a no no, it must be hard having birthday and Christmas all at once.

I have that problem with Valentines day, I am the day after know the feeling, :wacko::whistle::lol::lol:

Happy New Year everyone, thought we were severed for good. I realised it is hard staying away from here from time to time. Especially when we could send you PM's Login or even load the page or email you every possible avenue of contacting the forum was met by emails going straight to the outbox, or saying unable to find server.

So I wasnt banned for teasing you lot about 'Balmy Army' I know we had 3 good players leaving and your team felt sympathetic and wanted them to go out on a high :notworthy::devil: Warne McGrath & Langer.

I still agree with Richard Branson, we should have been able to keep the trophy in Australia.

One very noisy Aussie.

Happy New Year,

have an awesome 2007.

Hailey/Frangipani guess I should have another name change how about 'Halliballoo' just to totally confuse you. Awesome!!!

:) xx

Edited by Frangipani

Hi Eva and Frangipani,

Didn't realise you couldn't get in. :huh:

Nice to see you back - any more comments about the cricket though and you WILL be banned. :shame::shame::devil:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Frangipani, no I didn't get any presents wrapped in Christmas paper - my pet hate :lol: It seems such a long time ago now.

A belated Happy New Year to you both! :)

K x

oh no kathryn my mums birthday is new years eve and i ALWAYS wrap her pressie in christmas paper,good job im not your relation!!