Sign in to follow this  
oxgirl

He had a blowout .... about Lego!

Sorry, just wanted to have a moan. Jay had a total blowout about Lego today. He'd spent ages making a house and, when it was time to finish, his TA was helping him put it away and she took the top off so that it would fit in the box and one bit fell off, ONE BIT, and he went totally balistic and punched and smashed it to pieces! :crying: He was due to go to a science lesson next, but didn't go 'cos he was in such a state but (quite rightly I suppose) his TA wouldn't let him use the time to rebuild the house 'cos he was supposed to be doing his work, so he sat and cried and ranted for an hour instead!

He just won't see anyone elses point of view, he hates everyone, including himself, and just keeps ranting that no-one cares and no-one listens to him. He said he didn't even remember losing it, he just went ape and couldn't control himself. :huh:

I guess those hormones are beginning to kick in maybe. :(:blink:

~ Mel ~

Hi,

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Poor boy, is he ok today?

Kai does things like this too. It's heart breaking to see them get in such a state. What makes it even worse is that it's not intentional either and they must feel absolutely rotten afterwards.

Loulou xx

Thanks everyone for your replies. Yep, Loulou, he's okay today thanks. It's a shame really, 'cos his NEED to fix the house when it was broken was soooooooo important to him, it was more like a compulsion, he just HAD to fix it, he couldn't let it go. He just couldn't deal with the fact that he wasn't allowed to. I hope they realized that he wasn't just being naughty, even though I'm sure they were right to not let him fix it at that time. Bloomin' Lego!! :lol:

Cheers all. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Sounds like my oldest, he's 11 and very much the same. Can I ask where your son goes to school? I deregistered DS1 from senior school in oct after only 5 weeks. HE is not going well as he has no motivation to do anything or has no interest in anything(except pokemon and his gamecube)! He has ADHD and ASD which they think is AS(undergoing more assesments to confirm). We are also in Oxfordshire.

Sounds like my oldest, he's 11 and very much the same. Can I ask where your son goes to school? I deregistered DS1 from senior school in oct after only 5 weeks. HE is not going well as he has no motivation to do anything or has no interest in anything(except pokemon and his gamecube)! He has ADHD and ASD which they think is AS(undergoing more assesments to confirm). We are also in Oxfordshire.

I'll pm you, Faithnomore. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~