TheNeil

Anyone Got A Spare Shoulder?

Well done you and well done your GP. As always Emily has given you good advice. It's a shame she's spoken for. :P Hope you manage to recharge the batteries during your time off.

B) ya hear that! I'm quite a catch eh? Well my advice is, or sumfink :lol:

Just think TN if it wasn't for the scary Serbian terrorist look-a-like boyfriend of 4 and a bit years, the age gap, distance gap, the fact that we are both Aspies (and therefore would never communicate, leave the house, feel the need to spend time together due to current obsessions etc etc) and the fact that two Aspies together could result in the next Bonnie and Clyde going around bricking people to death......ring a ding dong! :lol::D:dance:

I'm sure though that TN has enough on his plate at the mo without having to imagine life with Johnny Vegas' sister :shame:

I simply show up on his threads as the one who will mock, taunt, nauseate with positivity and generally kick TN up the backside. I'm the type of friend that no one ever wants cos they know I will just tell it like it is and irritate the heck out of them :lol: I have never been able to get the hang of glossing things over and all that malarky.

Thanks for the compliment though Nellie! :D

Emily

xxx

I'm the type of friend that no one ever wants cos they know I will just tell it like it is and irritate the heck out of them I have never been able to get the hang of glossing things over and all that malarky.

Sounds good to me, you're like a breath of fresh air ..........and you make me laugh!

Nellie xx

I'm sure though that TN has enough on his plate at the mo without having to imagine life with Johnny Vegas' sister :shame:

<pops another AD> :hypno:

I simply show up on his threads as the one who will mock, taunt, nauseate with positivity and generally kick TN up the backside.

She does you know and this is what she's useful for. What she doesn't realise though is that if she ever does drag her sorry self up to H'gate (possibly for a brick-wielding rampage), I can inflict serious revenge with the added bonus being that none of the Yorkshire types will be able to understand her Brummie accent and help her out. :devil:

Although I may have two weeks off, I will not be sitting still (as if I ever would, or in fact could). The job hunting will continue but it's more a case of waiting for agencies rather than running myself ragged (I won't need to though - the nice man who likes me (not in a sexual way)(I hope :blink:) will offer me the job (and a vast pay-rise and a company Aston Martin) and I will accept it and so will begin a new reign of terror (I will have 'staff' beneath me in this job) the like of which the world has never seen)(nah, I'd be a pushover as a boss and just agree to everything). Not that I'll be doing much running at all as my sodding legs are playing up again...AARRGGHH.

There will be plenty of 'me' time though and I can do a lot of those things that I find fun. Things like telling the charity shop where to stick their job, telling the world's most useless psychologist that he's useless (I'm looking forward to that one), burning my relaxation CD, coming up with groundbreaking theory on the universe - the usual run of the mill stuff. I also get the added bonus of being able to go shopping early in the day when it's quiet (yes, I'm a simple soul).

Got to keep busy though otherwise my mother will come to visit and I really can't be bothered with having her dog throw up on the carpet again (and people wonder why I get stressed). I'll just pretend that I found some friends at the bottom of the garden and that everything is fine (that's what the nice man at the hospital told me to do)(pretend that everything is fine, not pretend that I found some friends at the bottom of the garden)(actually I might ask him some questions along those lines at our next appointment - if he doesn't recognise that AS exists, I'll just destroy him mentally and send him mad...bwuhahahaha).

Just in case anyone wonders what the GPs in H'gate are on (the doctor kind, not the furry kind) - they don't actually prescribe cakes (and if they did I certainly wouldn't pay out a �6.65 prescription charge for them)(unless they were really big)(and chocolate)(chocolate... :notworthy:).

Those pills really do work though. I only took one 5 hours ago and I feel fantastic at the moment...or maybe that's the fact that I don't have to go to work for a while (by tomorrow I will be bored though). :whistle:

You know I don't really look like Johnny Vegas don't you? I actually look fairly normal some days.

I'm still as fat as a whale though so you best pop another AD :lol::sick:

After reading that quite frightening rant about getting revenge on me and no one understanding me I actually came to a solution that might benefit us both.

You get a job at the hotel where I'm going for the murder mystery weekend hen party hell on earth thing. Then when the murder mystery begins, I'll sneak away from the rest of the party, change into whatever themed garb they will be wearing and we can go on a brick wielding rampage killing all the hen party (apart from the bride, my mum and sis of course)!! You get to release the inner evil Aspie you are obviously desperately trying to supress and the hen party will have to be cancelled!

And then if that hasn't satisfied your murdering needs I suppose you can bash me round the head and drown me in the swimming pool if you like. :thumbs:

I'm just a genius, really, it's ok....I've come to terms with it B)

Emily

xxx

P.S. Anyone else remember the Poddington Peas? I've had the theme song running through my head ever since El Wacko up there starting banging on about friends living at the bottom of the garden :wacko:

AND And why don't you come down here TN and I can get revenge on you wanting to get revenge on me, eh, eh??? I'll take you to the Bullring and pretend to be lost and look at the map in the middle of the portal to hell and then run away giggling while you slowly drop to your knees and cry and pull your eyes out because you can't see a way to escape and there is too many brummy accents assaulting your ears and too many brummie chavs whipping their pony tails in your face and and and then you'll die so nurrr :devil:

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad the pills are making you feel better TN, can I have some? :pray:

Never found any that worked, you've just got lucky.

BTW if you're really bored you could drag yourself down here (fending off Emily and those ponytails on the way) because I've got a mountain of stuff I could do with some help with....many hands makin light work or something... :whistle:

After reading that quite frightening rant about getting revenge on me and no one understanding me I actually came to a solution that might benefit us both.

You get a job at the hotel where I'm going for the murder mystery weekend hen party hell on earth thing. Then when the murder mystery begins, I'll sneak away from the rest of the party, change into whatever themed garb they will be wearing and we can go on a brick wielding rampage killing all the hen party (apart from the bride, my mum and sis of course)!! You get to release the inner evil Aspie you are obviously desperately trying to supress and the hen party will have to be cancelled!

Inner evil? Suppress? Have you got me confused with someone else? I'm about as a calm an ADHD child that's just been given tripple strength tartrazine. The only thing that stops me from bricking people is the thought of scary 'Mr Big' in prison. :unsure:

And then if that hasn't satisfied your murdering needs I suppose you can bash me round the head and drown me in the swimming pool if you like. :thumbs:

Oh you're such an angel making an offer like that. :devil:

I'm just a genius, really, it's ok....I've come to tems with it B)

It goes with the territory for us Aspies.

P.S. Anyone else remember the Poddington Peas? I've had the theme song running through my head ever since El Wacko up there starting banging on about friends living at the bottom of the garden :wacko:

Hang on - 'El Wacko'? You're singing the theme tune to the Poddington Peas and I'm the whacked out one? As if your crimes against humanity weren't enough, because of your Poddington Peas outburst (which I can't remember the theme tune to) my stupid head has now got the theme to Penny Crayon banging away in there and resolutely refusing to stop - it's driving me mad. :angry:

AND And why don't you come down here TN and I can get revenge on you wanting to get revenge on me, eh, eh??? I'll take you to the Bullring and pretend to be lost and look at the map in the middle of the portal to hell and then run away giggling while you slowly drop to your knees and cry and pull your eyes out because you can't see a way to escape and there is too many brummy accents assaulting your ears and too many brummie chavs whipping their pony tails in your face and and and then you'll die so nurrr :devil:

Ha your threats scare me not. My special Aspie powers make it a doddle to work out where I am so getting lost isn't an option. Besides which I'm from the north (so don't cry) and could brick your soft Brummie-ness no problem. As I'm sure the NE ASD Meet-Up posse will confirm, I'm a right hard <insert rude word here> :fight:

Away from teaching soft southern nancies about violence, this afternoon has been fantastic (I don't put this down to the pills). Work have been emailing and phoning demanding work (ha, as if) and my cake prescription was duly taken care of...mmm cake.

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad the pills are making you feel better TN, can I have some? :pray:

Never found any that worked, you've just got lucky.

BTW if you're really bored you could drag yourself down here (fending off Emily and those ponytails on the way) because I've got a mountain of stuff I could do with some help with....many hands makin light work or something... :whistle:

I don't think it's the pills and, as I was never happy about taking them anyway, I'll pop them in the post if you want. :lol:

Trust me BG, no matter how much you may think that many hands make light work, in this case my hands just make mess :whistle:

Oh you're such an angel making an offer like that. :devil:

I'm all about putting others needs before my own TN. So I'd die, brutally, at the hands of some northern trannie...you'd be happy, that's the main thing. So I would never see my family again or do my dream job, own a VW bug or have a secret-it-doesn't-count-cos-he's-famous affair with Brandon Boyd from Incubus. Pffft! A small sacrifice.........umm.......actually.....

Hang on - 'El Wacko'? You're singing the theme tune to the Poddington Peas and I'm the whacked out one? As if your crimes against humanity weren't enough, because of your Poddington Peas outburst (which I can't remember the theme tune to) my stupid head has now got the theme to Penny Crayon banging away in there and resolutely refusing to stop - it's driving me mad. :angry:

Down at the bottom of the garrrrrrrdeeeeen, amongst the birds and the beeees.

There lives a lot-a-little peeeeeopleeeee, they're called the Poddington Peaaas

The Poddington Peaaaaaaaaaasssssss!

TADA!

At least I'm not old/weird enough to remember Penny Crayon, eh!?! :P:dance:

Ha your threats scare me not. My special Aspie powers make it a doddle to work out where I am so getting lost isn't an option. Besides which I'm from the north (so don't cry) and could brick your soft Brummie-ness no problem. As I'm sure the NE ASD Meet-Up posse will confirm, I'm a right hard <insert rude word here> :fight:

Listen, ok, so you're a bloke (barely)..wah, wah, wah.."I could brick ya" WHAT A LOAD OF TWADDLE!

I'm a woman, from near birmingham, so I already talk like a man. PLUS I have a hormone inbalance which means I actually DO talk like a man! I'm well tall for a girl (like 5'9 or summat, scary I know) PLUS I'm a big fat Michelin Man look-a-like. I'm like the genetically mutated love child of Andre the Giant and that woman from Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. I would take you down, DOOOWWWWN. To China town to meet my posse of Ninjas I've been training for when an occassion like this arose. And then you'd run off back OOOOOP North and hide behind your Guinea Pigs only you wouldn't be hidden cos they're fat but I'm fatter and taller so I'd grab 'em and gently move them to one side (save the animals!) and then I'd kick your legs with my massive feet and you'd never move again and you'd have to stay sat in your garden and eventually you'd turn in a Gnome. ALRIGHT? *swishes ponytail*

On a slightly more sane note this evening I went to the Gym. I braved the cross trainer for the first time ever but didn't prepare my Ipod in advance. 5 minutes in and Knights of Cydonia came on by Muse (if you don't know the song, you fool, get to Itunes NOW!) Anyway the song kept building up and up and I couldn't help but go along with it. I swear there was steam coming out my trainers, I thought my legs were gonna fall off!

Everywhere hurts :crying:

Emily

xxx

I thought I better finally get an Avator thingy. You can't see the name by it but she's called Emily The Strange (quite apt, no?) and is quite a big character with gothy rock kids (for once in my life I'm cool via a namesake cartoon :lol:). Anyway thought it was appropriate seen as though she has a slingshot which proves that I'm well hard. Innit.

Edited by badonkadonk

Yea, Clash of the Aspies :lol:

QUOTE TN

Ha your threats scare me not. My special Aspie powers make it a doddle to work out where I am so getting lost isn't an option. Besides which I'm from the north (so don't cry) and could brick your soft Brummie-ness no problem. As I'm sure the NE ASD Meet-Up posse will confirm, I'm a right hard <insert rude word here> (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beatup.gif)

Yes, TheNeil is a hardunn but I know a secret weapon :ph34r:

Something that will get him running away squealing like a guinea pig or hiding under a table.

Its very scary and only the very very brave can wield it.

Its........................................

CONGRATULATIONS by CLIFF :wub::wub::wub:

SV

Oh I so wish I knew how to embed videos right now. :angry:

This will have to do instead

A PRESENT FOR TN. ENJOY!

Emily

xxx

AARRGGHH - MAKE IT STOP!!!!! :wallbash:

(Well done, it's now stuck in my head and will probably be there all day :angry: )