Sign in to follow this  
loupin

whooppee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all we are back after a fantastic weeks skiing in France.

My son (6yrs asd learning dis spd) has been WONDERFUL!!!!!! He was so pleased not to be going to school that he has been a little ray of sunshine! He was voluntarily up at 7am everyday, dressed himself in his ski kit, got his own snack organised and was COMPLIANT!!!! He went to French ski school every day and loved it. this is his second year and he skiied like a little demon!!(proud mother moment!!!). To top it all he then ate different food, on day 2 he returned to our chalet with the activity leader and proudly said "mum I've had Jack potatoe and beans" ( always hated poatoes) He then ate a whole cheese and ham pizza(hates cheese, pizza etc etc) and has asked for some broccoli!!! He said I'm growing mum i'm nearly 7!!!!! I am so happy that I could burst! I have torn my cruciate ligament skiing so I'm on crutches but he is even being voluntarily helpful and handing me my crutches! He didn't even throw his school books at me tonight!!!

Thank you for reading my happy rant!!! :dance::dance::party::wub:

oh loupin thats brilliant,im so pleased for you,its lovely when things go well,i needed to read something positive tonight,am glad the holiday went well >:D<<'>

How encouraging. CAn you recommend the resort/ski school?

WE would love to take ours skiing, but it is such a lot of money for a gamble on whether it becomes a disaster. My DS can turn any outing into a disaster if he doesn't want to be there (most of the time)

Glad that you had a great time and hope you get a chance for a bit of R & R even if it is enforced by injury.

Take care of yoiu

Phoebe

How encouraging. CAn you recommend the resort/ski school?

WE would love to take ours skiing, but it is such a lot of money for a gamble on whether it becomes a disaster. My DS can turn any outing into a disaster if he doesn't want to be there (most of the time)

Glad that you had a great time and hope you get a chance for a bit of R & R even if it is enforced by injury.

Take care of yoiu

Phoebe

Phoebe,

The company we go with are called Family Ski company. There web is www.familyski.co.uk

We try and go when the resort is not to busy, they have fantastic child care facilities and there staff are great. We always tell them about our sons likes dislikes etc strange habbits etc, etc and they are very patient and understanding and try to accomodate him. I can highly recommend them!!