Sign in to follow this  
loulou

really missing my boy, feeling awful

:tearful: Hi all,

:crying::crying:

I'm feeling really awful today because Kai is staying at school ALL week, instead of his usual 2 nights. The school and his psychologist want to give it a try, to avoid so many changes to his routine throughout the week.

I keep going into his bedroom and then filling up with tears.

I spoke to him Monday night and he asked to come home today. I told him to be brave but he said, "I can't do that Mummy." :(

The care staff have phoned me tonight and said he got a bit stroppy earlier, but now he's quite chatty. Even so, i still feel like getting in my car and going to get him. I've felt panicky all day today, which i haven't done since i came off anti-depressants 10 months ago :( .

He's either going to kick-off big time when he gets home on Friday, or he'll just be so pleased to see me he'll give me a big hug (hopefully the latter).

What an emotional wreck :wacko::tearful: !

Loulou xx

Hi Loulou,

I can understand your worry but i'm sure he is doing just fine.

I'm sure once he gets used to it he will love it, and it then gives you both something to look forward to i.e a week away from each other and some quality time together at weekends.

Stay strong >:D<<'>

Nicke

Know where you are with this one and I understand how you feel after my son went for his 3 day trial, even though it's not quite the same as I don't know if he will definatly get a place but it was still heart wrenching when he was on the phone kicking off and crying wanting me to get him.

Could you send him up a little parcel or a postcard saying you have a suprise for him when he comes home.

Stay strong, I am sure you can do it, it's going to be hard for a few weeks if not months but you will get there and you will both enjoy the weekends so much more.

I think it will be the big hug job on Friday, take care of yourself, sending you a hug >:D<<'> >:D<<'>