Sign in to follow this  
hev

had a lovely evening

well i went out with my sister,ive got 4 sisters and this one is on my wavelength :wacko::wacko::lol: i had a good old dance,my fave song of all time came on,i will survive and i danced madly,i loved it,hev is refreshed ready to fight another day :dance::dance:

its done me so much good going out,steves up mums till tomorrow,he goes back to school after his suspension on thursday,im gonna take each day at a time,feel positive at moment :dance::dance:

:crying: HEV! :crying: Don't rub it in.....

I've spent the evening ironing :wacko: cleaning :sick: and sewing up little monkeys school trousers!!

Not fair! :P

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> ;)

I are been out on the pop! :thumbs::shame::shame:

I are verry ****** :o:lol::lol:

;)

Take some more water with it next time, BD! :lol:

I went out too last night and woke up with a splitting headache. :wacko: I only had 2 glasses of champagne and 2 glasses of wine - honest! :hypno:

K x

why thankyou baddad for asking me how i am,thats unlike you to be nice to me :P is there a full moon which has affected you :lol:

well actually ive felt very sick all day but managed to hold it in :sick::sick: i thought i was so good at 1 in the morning,very pleased with myself but you wake up and its horrendous :(

i left one pub and thought as i hadent drunk all my drink i would hide it in my pocket when i went in the next pub,it was a glass of vodka and coke(diet obviously!!)i didnt realise that in the pub they did like this body search thing,they pulled out my glass in front of a queue of people :o i felt very silly

Hi Guys!!

*Snigger* :P:lol:

Hev - what are you like! A bottle of something or other i can understand...but a glass! :lol::notworthy:

Best hangover cures

1) Duvet, good film (volume turned down obviously!), glass of fizzy (get some liquids and sugar into your poor bloodstream!), shut curtains :ph34r: , and pray it will go away and leave you alone soon :pray::wallbash:

2) Paracetamol, hours sleep, brisk walk :sick::wacko::lol: , hide under pillow, swear never to do it again..

3) Can't say on open forum! :o:o:shame::devil::whistle:

Hi Hev,

What are you like? :lol::lol: I bet you made the Doorman's night!

I'm only jealous because i can't go out or drink anything with my big baby bump!

Had a glass of wine the other evening then spent the whole night with heartburn :sick::( . I'll just stick to my bottle of Gaviscon :rolleyes: .

Loulou xx

:D:D

Glad youre fealing more positive Hev

I spent saturday evening cleaning SH*t outta the bath me aspie son had sat on the loo but didnt sit long enough so for some unknown reason got into the shower and cr**ped in there.............The mind boggles.Oh well.

Edited by Paula

im sooo jealous smiley,i havent been out for ages :cryin

Blimey - typical woman! Had a great night out -what: 3 weeks ago? and already crying 'but i never get to go anyway nice'... :angry::angry:

No doubt got bulging wardrobes but NEVER have anything to wear... or... (etc etc etc)...

Wimmin and 'absolutes' - the only people I know who are even worse for it are auties and aspies! :o:o;)

Smiley, hope you had a nice night out and that you behaved yourself.

If you didn't behave, I hope that was nice too! :lol::lol::lol:;)

Me, I did the same as usual, stayed up until 9.30 reading my bible then straight to bed so i could get up early for morning mass... :whistle::whistle:

L&P

BD :D

Hev - You only went out a few weeks ago! :lol::lol::lol:

Smiley, hope you had a nice night out and that you behaved yourself.

If you didn't behave, I hope that was nice too! :lol::lol::lol:;)

:unsure: Don't know what he means........Didn't Hev tell you i was a posh-bird..........I always behave.... :P

:D Lots of fun last night - i'd forgotten what it's like to go out and get slightly tipsy (..... :whistle: .....).

And no headache this morning ( waking up at 12.30pm might have helped a little... :D ).

:thumbs:

smiley glad you havent got hangover,i get hangovers from hell :sick::sick:

yeah i forgot i did go out 2 weeks ago with nick but we got in at 9.30 so that dont really count as a night out :D mind you,we went out at one in the afternoon :dance::dance:

as for replying to baddad dont forget ive given up being nasty to the lovely man for lent,im saving up the insults till lent is over :P

i cant do polls but who do you think starts the insults first?i think today it was baddad dont you?be honest ive got thick skin :lol::lol::lol: