Sign in to follow this  
Siadwell

Chocolate

Next time you get that craving for chocolate, you may want to consider the following:

Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable. That makes you feel better, doesn't it?

To go one step further, milk chocolate bars also contain milk (obvious really, when you think about it), which is dairy. Which makes milk chocolate a health food.

And as if that wasn't temptation enough, chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, strawberries, and others all count as fruit, so you can eat as many as you want (preferably at least five portions per day). :P

as i type this im eating a lovely big bar of chocolate,im so pleased its good for me,at last im eating healthily :D

Potato Crisps = one portion of veg.

Make them tomato flavour = one more portion of veg.

Have it with a cucumber and mint dip = 2 more portions of veg.

Finish it off with a tube of fruit pastilles = one portion fruit.

Hey presto, 5 a day achieved! :D:thumbs: I don't know why people make such a fuss...

K x ;)

Oh thankyou, thankyou, thankyou :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

This thead has been a revelation :D

I've just made choccy cornflake cakes with two dd's......it's my idea of baking :whistle: .....but youngest dd isn't happy with the dark chocolate I've used instead of milk choc, and says it tastes sicky :lol::lol:

I shall eat my ham and pineapple pizza this evening completely guilt free......what with pineapple and tomato.......it's verging on diet food :ph34r:

I don't have to feel guilty about eating chocolate any more! :dance: I've found some chocolate chip rice cakes, only 61 calories per cake , less than 10% fat, suitable for veggies and coeliacs. And it's buy one get one free :devil:

Green and Black's Raisin and Hazelnut. I mean, it's flippin' organic - how much better for you can it get!!

So just to be REALLY virtuous, I'm going to have a double bowl of G&B ice cream later too. Positively saintly!

Karen

x