Sign in to follow this  
hev

thanks baddad!!!

i grovelled to baddad to do me a new avvy which reminds me of when im out dancing :dance::dance::dance: i think its well fab,thanks baddad from your new bezzy mate :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Always a pleasure - and it only took about two mins to find it with google! If only life was always that simple!

L&P

BD :D

And talking of avvy's have you noticed that bagpuss has been at it again?? Changes avveys like most people change their socks...

(pity she doesn't change her socks like most people change their socks! :o:devil:;) )

Edited by baddad

baddad can u please please please find me a funny avatar i really need chearing up thanku love donnaxxxxx

Give us a clue! Any particular favourite characters/themes? If you have a piccie (NOT a personal one - I mean of a cartoon or something you like!) I may be able to tweak that...

I'll oblige if i can...

L&P

Me too, please. I have read the posts in the techy corner about how to do this yourself and cant seem to get it to work for me.

Love the ones that dance!

Love Robbie Williams too!!

Any Chance - please, pretty please.

XX

Me too, please. I have read the posts in the techy corner about how to do this yourself and cant seem to get it to work for me.

Love the ones that dance!

Love Robbie Williams too!!

Any Chance - please, pretty please.

XX

I'll see if i can find a dancey one... the thought of robbie on the forum doesn't really appeal! :lol::lol::lol::devil:

Give me a day or so, though, as i'm a bit snowed under at the mo...

L&P

old baddads in demand isent he,watch it girls he will be charging us soon :lol::lol:

i cant wait to see what he comes up with,oh and by the way i reckon robbie would liven up the forum!!

or......if you could give me some links for some good places to look, I could try again myself.

Every time I try, I get

"Sorry, but the URL you entered for your avatar was incorrectly formatted or the link is not valid."

Any ideas?

.........of course i am not sure about the disappearing ladies bottom!!

Something a bit more rock DJ would be more appropriate for my sensitive feminine values!!!!! :D

Didn't mean that to sound ungrateful - at least there was something to make me smile today. I could look at him all day!! Why doesn't he love me?!!

Thanks BD.

Edited by phoebe