Sign in to follow this  
lorryw

cheeky moo!!

I am rapidly approaching my 50th birthday and thought I was still in quite good nick. Last week after years of not wearing jeans I decided to buy some. I left the shops defeated by the sheer choice and not having a clue what I should buy.

I went into work the following day and made the fatal mistake of asking for advice. I was mortified when I was told by a colleague that "not being funny Loraine but my Mum gets her stretchy jeans from M&S have a look there". I smiled sweetly, whilst wanting to kill her (and shes got a much bigger bum than me). It suddenly dawned on me that actually I was the same age as her Mum but Im dammed if Im going to wear stretchy jeans. Im still a size 10 and everything hangs in vaguely the right place.

I bought myself a pair today and I thought I looked really good in them. Mind you I expect some kind soul will point out their 75 year old Gran bought a similar pair last week.

Loraine xxx

tut tut the youth of today!!!! can you wear your jeans to work and strut your sexy stuff in them?

why do people always start an insult with the words "not being funny but...." ? :shame:

:lol: Didnt she mean the one's with elasticated waistbands so you dont have to fiddle with buttons (must be tricky at your age especially if you get caught short) :lol:

Only joking...........I'm only 4 years behind you. I bet you look brilliant in your jeans. I love mine....always an ego boost :D

SV

:D Bet you look fab in your new jeans....perhaps its time the "cheeky moo" with the big bum went out and brought some stretchy ones !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Clare x

I was in M & S looking at stretchy jeans today :ph34r: Saw some friends over the weekend, went to pub for meal and drink....wearing my trendy low waisted jeans (bought in a moment of madness in a trendy clothes shop while feeling old and frumpy)....trouble was I couldn't breathe, didn't enjoy my meal......and the entire top half of my belly (which is substantial) was hanging over, making me look like I have several bellies....which I do have, but don't want to advertise :whistle: Give me comfort over trendiness any day..... :wacko:

Lorraine, bet you look fantastic in your new jeans :notworthy::notworthy::D You go girl :thumbs:

ive got a neighbour and she always starts her sentence to me with"im not being funny or anything" and i think oh here we go,it drives m mad

you wear your jeans with pride,ive got my jeans on today,dont care how big my bum looks,ive got a big bum and im flaunting it :lol::o