Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

im cream crackered!!!!

:( hi all just need to get all this off my chest thankyou all for listening. i am just about to give up on the world we stayed at my mothers last night(me and the children) :crying: and as soon as reece opened his eyes he was adament he was going nowhere near school, i managed to get his trousers and and a pr of trainers on as im being malled. but would he take his pj top off, no way i tried and tried so i gave up. we then went screaming to the bus stop. with his coat over his pj top. screamed and sat on the floor of bus then prised him off the bus. screamed all the way up to shannons class then fell exhausted into my arms. ta then came to find him. :( and he solemly went into school i felt awful. i just dont know wat to do he just hates the crossover from home to school once hes in about ten to fifteen mins later hes fine. but we all end up totally drained. then hes been awful this evening (just crashed on my bed) :crying: wouldnt let his sister play on the computer . so i had to sit with him while he screamed and fought me to get to her for over an hr im knackered. and if my day wasnt bad enough i went to the docs and she has upped my antidepressants again and i have a nasty water infection isnt life gr8 :lol::robbie::robbie: think im going hopping mad!!!

love donnaxx

Oh Donna poor you have a couple of big >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I can totally empathise we have the same problem day in day out. Maybe its something in the air but Con has crashed out on my bed since coming home from school and is well grumpy and off :crying: , would not come down for his dinner, so I have given up and left him there, guess me or DH will be sleeping in his bed tonight.

I hope upping your dose will help, mine has taken the edge off feeling so emotional all the time, obviously it does not make your troubles go away but helps you cope a bit better for a while, if yours are anything like mine they take about 2 weeks to kick in. Sorry to hear about your water infection like you say that's all you need :(

Here's to a better day tomorrow.

Clare x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

thanks clare for listening hope cons bed aint a cabin bed like reeces i can get up but cant get back down, hope these children feel better in the morning or i might need another hair dye lol speak to u soon thanx again its so nice talking to people who know wat u r going through love donnaxxxxxx

Thank Donna & David,

He's woken up now, very tearful and miserable. Watching Footie with me in the lounge with a cup of hot chocolate and a bowl of cereal. Be hours now I expect before I settle him back down, I think he's exhausted though as I heard him wandering about at 4 this am, said he could not sleep cause worried about school. He worries me silly, in fact I think he could be depressed again.

Anyway thanks for your kind words.

Clare x

Hi hope your having a better day . Whats with this 4am start kofi has done this one the last 2 morning which means im up aswell, carnt leave him alone dread to think what hed be up too!! >:D<<'>

Hope tomorrrow's better for us all :tearful:

well it cant be no worse than yesterday for me :crying::crying: i think theres a full moon and all the kids are reacting to it :tearful::tearful:

Perhaps it's a sinister plot by someone to take over the country. They've obviously infected our water supplys and all the food in the shops. Your better change to drinking rainwater and growing all your own food. :o:whistle::whistle: LOL.

I do hope today has been better for you all.

"Always look on the bright side of life..."

Edited by David Matthew Baker

Perhaps it's a sinister plot by someone to take over the country. They've obviously infected our water supplys and all the food in the shops. Your better change to drinking rainwater and growing all your own food. :o:whistle::whistle: LOL.

I do hope today has been better for you all.

"Always look on the bright side of life..."

thanx that really cheared me up david i love it love donnax