rach04

argggh

still no letter from cams for formal diagnosis.

Have just found out from another child that jord is being bullied part of this is the other boy spitting chewed up sandwiches at him in the dinner hall where the f is the dinner lady when this is going on?? i knew something was going on cause hes beening leaving some of his lunch. But Jordan doesnt know what bulling is, everybody is his friend.

He gets excluded from team sports by other kids and the teacher ok ok i know he has dyspraxia but he does try his best and the teacher should no better surely.. im at my wits end with this school they keep piling the work on this week hes doing fractions and decimals but........... he cant add 12 and 4 makes no sense to me making him do this. i am at my wits end i cant do with the moods every night the answering me back and im a seriously considering taking him out and home educating him. sorry for the rant im off for a cry now.

dont cry rach >:D<<'> >:D<<'> i think therea few on here who home educate,they will give you some advice.is your son at a special needs school?sorry if youve said before but i cant remember

thanks im ok now just needed to rant. got parents evening tonight so ill make a show of myself and tell him exactly how i feel and what i intend to do.

we all need a good old rant rach,i always feelbetter after,tell them exactly how it is tonight at parents evening,good luck >:D<<'>

Hope you get your feelings across at the parents' evening, rach04. Know how you feel, we are at our wits end with school as well, thinking about home ed again too. It's a hard decision, but we found it brill when we did it before for two years. We wanted him to have the chance of secondary ed, but things are so difficult sometimes, we wonder if it's worth all the stress.

Good luck. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

well parents evening was a farce. they dont know anything about the bullying apparently if the dinnerladies see anything they tell the teacher so yet again jords being called a liar. he came home tonight with a scuff mark on the BACK of his knee from a girl that is a well known bully and again they didnt see anything.

Apparently his handwriting is coming on well even though hes 10 and my 6 yr old can write better boy is he gonna suffer going to secondary. Hes always full of smiles and eager to do tasks well hes gonna cause he scared of the head teacher and we get the come back at night.

i said about taking him out and home eding him and he said that would be silly over a bit of bullying!!!!! Its not the bullying it their whole attitude grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by rach04

well parents evening was a farce. they dont know anything about the bullying apparently if the dinnerladies see anything they tell the teacher so yet again jords being called a liar. he came home tonight with a scuff mark on the BACK of his knee from a girl that is a well known bully and again they didnt see anything.

Apparently his handwriting is coming on well even though hes 10 and my 6 yr old can write better boy is he gonna suffer going to secondary. Hes always full of smiles and eager to do tasks well hes gonna cause he scared of the head teacher and we get the come back at night.

i said about taking him out and home eding him and he said that would be silly over a bit of bullying!!!!! Its not the bullying it their whole attitude grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I read your post and it made me so so cross....no such thing as a bit of bullying.We have similar problems and it is very frustrating.Karen.

Rach, I know how you feel my DS is an angel at school but is taken advantage of etc., when he comes home I have to deal with the fall out. We are more out of school than in at the moment, they are trying to help but I don't think they really understand him and that whilst he looks ok on the outside inside he's is overhwelmed and tatlly anxious. School said today we need to break the "cycle" oh yea right lets break the "cycle" everything will be all right.....if only it was that easy. Oh dear sorry to rant on your thread, but the school thing makes me so angry and I just don't know how to put it right.

Clare x >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Clare63

If they're agreeing that there is 'a bit of bullying', then why aren't they doing anything about it??!! :o

Also, it is not 'silly' to be feeling so desperate that you are thinking of removing your son from a damaging environment. If you are really keen to home ed and you feel it is the right thing for you and your son, I'd advise you go for it, or is there another school that you feel could be more understanding and supportive for your lad that you could look into??

Take care. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

It's worth putting all of these things in writing, at least in the form of a diary so that you have a record. Could you get a meeting with the SENCO to discuss these issues?

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> oh rach sorry no advice just wanted to say i'm here

thanks caren >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

It's worth putting all of these things in writing, at least in the form of a diary so that you have a record. Could you get a meeting with the SENCO to discuss these issues?

senco :lol: no our senco dont no his **** from his elbow. i shall fight past the dragon (headteacher) who guards the door tomorrow to see what has been done. im just so tired at the moment i wanna run away and scream.

right well i had calmed down until................... i went to the school tonight to ask his teacher if it had been sorted. j had already said that the lad with the sandwiches had been calling him names today. But i was more concerned about this girl that kicked him answer " i forgot to ring her mother" excuse me !!! and when said about the lad he said we moved j to another table so j got moved away from the friend he does have to sit on his own who got punished there???

Hi rach,

my son went through hell right through school, never went on a school trip, constantly punished, suspended every week, it goes on and on, my life was hell too.No one ever listened to me. When i look back now i feel so guilty at what he went through, its just not worth it, my sons mental health has just gone down hill over these past 6years. Its all so sad really. :( Your sons health is more important than school. goodluck

take care

louxx

omg really fed up.......... transpires that he called the girls mum an horrible name horrible language too. failed to tell us that bit so i have had to apologize to the school..... i get this language at home too i feel like such an idiot thinking that he wouldnt use that language at school.. some good things have come out of it senco is going to push for the mh report and they at least know what i have to put up with at home. sorry off for a cry