Sign in to follow this  
Flora

Is this where we go wrong??

Oh my God !!!! this was only eight years ago to the day I was born !!!!???? I do remember my nan always getting washed and changed into a clean frock before my Grandad came home. Its amazing to think women actually carried on and thought like this and maybe some still do !

Clare x

:lol::notworthy: Flozza :notworthy::lol:

Love it! :D

* prepare (brace??? :devil: ) yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives.....

* Be a little gay (if i dare comment on that one i'll be thrown off the forum! :devil: ) and a little more interesting for him..... :bat: ?? :huh::jester: ?? :ph34r: ?? :whistle:;)

* Be happy to see him (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's where i was going wrong.. :devil: )

:clap::D

My mum gave me a copy of that when I got married. I was always a bit afraid to check if it was given ironically or not . . .

Well I'm doing all of this effortlessly, every day - apart from the hair ribbon. :whistle::whistle::devil:

It's hard to believe this is for real, but I suppose it must be. :huh::o

It reminds me of that awful Burt Bacharach song Wives and Lovers which always used to wind me up - that was written in '64! :o:lol:

K x

* Be a little gay (if i dare comment on that one i'll be thrown off the forum! :devil: ) and a little more interesting for him..... :bat: ?? :huh::jester: ?? :ph34r: ?? :whistle:;)

the only way i could be a little gay for nick when he gets in would be to get p***ed out of my head :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Flipping heck, when DH returns to our house after a day at work he's met by a slightly deranged wife, unkempt, who hands him a can opener and tells him it's his turn to cook.....the children are rampaging around the house, screaming all sorts of wonderful things...like....I want a bra, I've got baby boobies(youngest dd recently).....when DH talks to DS he is ignored, apart from the odd grunt.....and if he's more than half hour late woe betide him :ph34r:

He read the link too........bless him, he's gone all forlorn and subdued :lol::lol::lol::lol:

May make an effort for him tomorrow, to show him I care, and brush my hair :whistle:

Edited by Bagpuss

May make an effort for him tomorrow, to show him I care, and brush my hair :whistle:

Psst - Don't forget the hair ribbon! ;)

K x

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're all laughing at...

Progress, they call it - HUH!!!

Let's get back to some good old fashioned family values - when men were men and women weren't ashamed of a bit of housework... boot blacking...anderson shelters... kami knickers and parachute silk... harrump! harrump! toodle pip! what ho, Jeeves, Howzat! Hazzah! Boiled Beef and Carrots! Ginger and Biggles! Bally Germans! Hernnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! More tea, Vicar? Put the cat out, Min... Why?...I think it's on fire! It's That Man Again! Chests forward, eyes out - sorry I'll read that again... B.R.O.I.L. - sorry, I'll feel that again....

.............. sorry everyone - Grandpa Willy found my log in details... normal service will be resumed as soon as the nurse brings his mogadon... There'll be blueeeee birrrrrds overrrrrr..... the white.................

:whistle::whistle:;)

Well, according to this I was the perfect wife, except for the hair ribbon !!! :lol: But I failed in the last bit where it says something about not questioning the husband's judgement. :lol::lol:

Curra

Oh god, I made the mistake of telling my hub about this and now he wants me to start taking his shoes off for him when he comes home!! :sick::sick: Help me, help me!!! :o

~ Mel ~