Sign in to follow this  
pingu

how are you all?

Hi Everyone.

I thought i would pop by and say hello whilst i have the chance. its not often i get on here at the moment. Things have been very much up and down over the last few months. We are still trying to get the statement for k. as well as sorting out various other things.

Kierans stimming has gone through the roof. i know i have said this before about stimming, but truth is it takes up such a huge amount of his time, in fact he seems to stim all day. and the noises are incredible. school say this term he has been very unsettled and distracting the other kids, to the point of him been removed from the class more time then he is in it.

Anyway i know you all have your own problems as i have been reading the board a bit. my love and best wishes go to everyone who is struggling at the moment - i know how you feel.

I hope everyone is ok apart from the problems they have.

take care everyone.

shaz

Hi Everyone.

I thought i would pop by and say hello whilst i have the chance. its not often i get on here at the moment. Things have been very much up and down over the last few months. We are still trying to get the statement for k. as well as sorting out various other things.

Kierans stimming has gone through the roof. i know i have said this before about stimming, but truth is it takes up such a huge amount of his time, in fact he seems to stim all day. and the noises are incredible. school say this term he has been very unsettled and distracting the other kids, to the point of him been removed from the class more time then he is in it.

Anyway i know you all have your own problems as i have been reading the board a bit. my love and best wishes go to everyone who is struggling at the moment - i know how you feel.

I hope everyone is ok apart from the problems they have.

take care everyone.

shaz

Hi pingu -

Yep! I guess we can all identify that roller-coaster, even if the specifics change from ride to ride... Hope you hit a smoother patch soon and you all get a chance to catch you breath before the next lap!

L&P

BD :D

hey chic! >:D<<'>

sorry to hear that things are really difficult for you lately, i hope things look up soon, hopefully once k is statemented he might calm down......sending you loads of positive vibes.....

a snot ridden BFB