Sign in to follow this  
loulou

feeling really down

Hi everyone,

I need to off-load if that's ok?

I've been feeling really down these last few days. I should be glad to have Kai back from boarding for the holidays, but it's making me feel depressed. I know it's not his fault, but all he does is watch Power Rangers, talk about Power Rangers or play with his Power Rangers. He doesn't want to get dressed or go anywhere and he's hardly eating. This is "normal" behaviour for him when he's at home, but i'm finding it really hard coping with it at the moment. To top it all he's got a rotten cold and conjunctivitis :( . It makes me feel sad that he doesn't want to go out and enjoy himself. He does the same things day in day out.

The baby has really bad colic too, so i'm not getting much sleep. I keep feeling my eyes fill up with tears all the time.

My mum has been popping round and doing the washing up for me, but when she goes home i want to cry again :tearful: . Last night i had that awful dream when you're trying to call out to your mum for help but no sound comes out of your mouth.

My partner is always working, and when he's not he's "tired" and hides in his flat rather than come and be with us. He'll be here in a minute, so at least i can go and have a soak in the bath while he looks after the baby.

I really hope i'm not getting postnatal depression, because i don't want to go on anti-depressants again.

Can i have some cyber-hugs please?

Loulou xx

Loulou >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope things feel a little brighter soon hun, I'm not surprised you are feeling as you do, but don't soldier on if things don't improve >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Aw hun - you sound thoroughly fed up >:D<<'>

Having a bit of a day of it myself, totally hormonal :crying::whistle::rolleyes: .

My little monkey has been hard work too.

Hope you get that relaxing bath - >:D<<'> Lock the door and don't come out :thumbs:

Loulou

Have some more:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope you manage to grab as much "me" time as you can,

K x

Awww Loulou, sounds like you really have your hands full at the moment, like Bagpuss says don't soldier on if things don't improve. Sometimes those close to you don't really see that your not coping so you may have to say you need more help, just for the time being anyway to help you over this hurdle. As you no doubt know sleep is so important and the lack of it makes coping even harder. Mind you don't drop off in that bath will you !!!! just make sure you take plently of time and relax, don't worry about your DP he has his flat to retreat to.

Sending you loads of these for good measure... >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x

no wonder you tired >:D<<'> >:D<<'> if i lived near i would come and grab my cyber godson for a while >:D<<'> >:D<<'> sometimes people think you are coping when you are having trouble,us mums are good at hiding things,nothing wrong in asking for help or anti ds,i found it very hard having k when she was born as well as having steve,hope you had a nice chill out bath when your partner came round,let us know how you are soon >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I totally sympathise my son is 13 and when hes home all he does is play on the ps2,watch basil brush and never gets dressed he does youre head in and i could scream.i often do..........you cant budge him if i force the issue he kicks of so theres no point.............he moves when he wants to thats it........

Luckily my daughter finishes school one day earlier than her brother so we will hit the shops have our dinner out and relax before were forced to sit inside with him driveing us nutts........

Theres no shame in being on anti depressants ive been on them for the past 2 and a half months due to seveare depression setting in and theyve worked wonders i can cope much better now and things dont get on top of me as much............