Sign in to follow this  
baddad

1 question pub quiz...

1 - cheated and googled - Lewis Carol - through the looking glass :P

Correct!! when talking to Humpty Dumpty to be precise - But I don't condone cheating :shame::shame:

That makes it your turn to put up the next question . . . (and it's all your fault because you started this tread . . . :lol: )

It needs a lot more wrinkles and i couldn't stretch it quite wide enough, but...

me!

:D

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Now that reminds me of someone (or is that something?? :whistle::lol: ) - just can't quite place who/what at the moment - can anyone help me out?? :D

Edited by Mumble

It's actually a spookily good likeness!! :o:ph34r:

Only in real life he would be jumping around more or pacing up and down! :lol::lol:

What does it say on your t-shirt??

Boho :dance:

It's actually a spookily good likeness!! :o:ph34r:

Only in real life he would be jumping around more or pacing up and down! :lol::lol:

What does it say on your t-shirt??

Boho :dance:

What have i got on my T-Shirt? Just the usual... Tea, red wine, curry...

Oh - what does it SAY???

Too Much Joy, apparently....

This is a new online toy for anyone using photobucket - free avatar maker...S'good fun!

Mine's 'fiddled' to stretch it (fnar fnar) and incorporate into my 4part avvy, but the bog-standard ones are pretty good too!

I DO NOT jump around and Pace!!

Mumble - bit late for a question tonight - i'll do one tomorrow (unless anyone else fancies a go?!)

L&P

BD :D

Edited by baddad

i think the likeness to bighead is uncanny,could you make the head a lot larger though then it will be your double :D

The cup of coffee because it's not a person . . . :unsure:

Sorry, I can't do any better - no idea who the people are - I have trouble enough recognising my sister and my university tutors - don't recognise 'celebrities' (if that's what they are) :tearful::tearful:

Though if I have to make a guess, something to do with Nationalities as the coffee's Irish????? :unsure:

Awww come on - this is easy!

For mumble, the celeb pics are of Sean Bean (as 'Sharpe')/Paul Newman/Rowan Atkinson... the cup of coffee is just a cup of coffee...

It is EVER so easy... Chriss is on the rightish track, but not on target... :devil::devil:

rowan atkinson played mr bean?

coffee-beans

sean bean

paul newman-i havent got a clue!!i know he got his own brand of food,is it beans?

The celebrity people all have 'bean' in their real names/actor roles but the coffee is a real bean, so coffee is the odd one out??

Paul Newman was Judge John Bean

Rowan Atkinson is Mr Bean

Sean Bean is erm, Sean Bean?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by Mumble

The celebrity people all have 'bean' in their real names/actor roles but the coffee is a real bean, so coffee is the odd one out??

Paul Newman was Judge John Bean

Rowan Atkinson is Mr Bean

Sean Bean is erm, Sean Bean?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

ooooohhhhhhh, again you are about as close as you can get while still being totally WRONG!!! :devil::devil:

Well done for making the Newman connection (Judge Roy Bean), but coffee, despite being non-human, is not the odd one out....

I think you're just a little tense :whistle::whistle:

Right, I've gotta go do 'sterf' but will come back later to see if anyone's sussed it!

wonder what stuff hes gotta do?? probably sticking pins in a picture of me and doing a spell to make me disappear :o:lol:

im stuck on the quiz now :rolleyes:

I'm stuck too . . .

How about this (I think the right phrase is clutching at straws????)

Sean Bean and Paul Newman have both been at the Cannes Film Festival for their own Films. Rowan Atkinson however, was at the Cannes Film Festival in his film. Oh, and erm, the coffee? It was drunk at the Cannes Film Festival :lol::lol:

Is 'sterf' meant to be a clue? All I know is that it means to be good at lots of different things . . . . Doesn't really help.

'a little tense'???? Tense, tents?? The only joke I know with tense in mixes it up with tents - or something . . . a little tent, hmmmm, nope.

I can't do it . . . :tearful: And I was going to get an early night - now I have to stay up and figure this one out.

OK I'll PYOOYM -

The clue wasn't 'sterf' - i just had sterf to do! - It was the 'tense', as in 'past tense'

Rowan Atkinson has BEEN mr BEAN in a number of films/tv shows...

Paul Newman has BEEN Judge Roy BEAN in the movies

The cup of coffee has BEEN a coffee BEAN

Sean Bean IS a BEAN, and will continue to be one until he is 'planted' :lol:

So Sean is the odd one out...

So part two (and probably the last)

What is the connection between Hev and The Hound of the Baskervilles?

L&P

BD :D

Hmm, tricky one - I don't know you well enough Hev to be able to do this one. Do you have links to any of the following:

• Dartmore
  • Cromer
  • Demonic luminous dogs
  • Death by terror
  • Gigantic footprints :unsure::unsure:
Do you know anyone called Henry, Charles, James or Stapleton?

Have you ever been satirised by Spike Milligan? :lol:

Hmm, tricky one - I don't know you well enough Hev to be able to do this one. Do you have links to any of the following:
  • Dartmore
  • Cromer
  • Demonic luminous dogs
  • Death by terror
  • Gigantic footprints :unsure::unsure:
Do you know anyone called Henry, Charles, James or Stapleton?

Have you ever been satirised by Spike Milligan? :lol:

You've actually got close with one of the above.....

i havent got a clue!!

So Baddad thinks he knows more about Hev than Hev knows about herself!!! :lol: Interesting. :whistle::whistle:

Now I'm assuming you know the names of people you know, you know where you've been, you know if you've ever had or had anything to do with a demonic dog and you haven't been satirised by Spike. That leaves:

• Death by terror
  • Gigantic footprints
Assuming you are still alive, that actually only leaves the gigantic footprints - hmm, which you would know about . . .

Nope, I'm stuck too in that case :lol::lol:

A week or so ago I showed how dim i am by not having worked out what 'Hev' was short for...

That should sort it! Oh, another clue; Heathcliffe!

A week or so ago I showed how dim i am by not having worked out what 'Hev' was short for...

That should sort it! Oh, another clue; Heathcliffe!

Hmm, Heathcliffe's a cat, right - a bit like Garfield, but doesn't sleep? :unsure: So what links Hev (which is apparently short for something) to an orange cat and a demonic dog - arrgghh!!! No idea!!!!

Hmm, Heathcliffe's a cat, right - a bit like Garfield, but doesn't sleep? :unsure: So what links Hev (which is apparently short for something) to an orange cat and a demonic dog - arrgghh!!! No idea!!!!

Wrong Heathcliffe! This one wears withering tights was in wuthering heights!

Wrong Heathcliffe! This one wears withering tights was in wuthering heights!

Didn't he fall in love with his (adopted) sister? I'm assuming this has nothing to do with the link. :unsure:

Wuthering Heights and links to Hound of the Baskervilles - big house, unexplained death, some sort of supernatural/fairy-tale explanations . . .

I'm not close am I? :tearful:

Hev - sorry, I'm being really stupid - what is Hev short for? (I'm assuming it's nothing to do with electric vehicles or train track systems)

Dartmoor...heather......moors again......sorry, keep coming up with same BD :wacko::hypno: I give up........where was Hound of Baskies filmed or set? Was it on moor, wiv hev/heather....... :unsure: Has Hev visited a moor with a pony.....wasn't Hev named after a horse?

Edited by Bagpuss

Dartmoor...heather......moors again......sorry, keep coming up with same BD :wacko::hypno: I give up........where was Hound of Baskies filmed or set? Was it on moor, wiv hev/heather....... :unsure: Has Hev visited a moor with a pony.....wasn't Hev named after a horse?

You've got it! They are all found wild on the moors! Hev (Heather), Hound of the B's,

+ Heathcliffe, Ponies, Grouse

Well done bagpuss!

BTW is that Johnny Depp you're hugging? Shame on you! :shame::shame:

And it's not like you weren't updating your avvy regularly in the first place, is it? :lol::lol::lol:

L&P

yeah i was named after a horse :crying: my names heather,meant to be lucky apparently,well im still waiting for my luck :crying:

Yup, thought I'd leave the messy kitchen, finished me cake and went for a wander......found Mr Depp outside the cinema.......is there an opposite of the get dressed option? :whistle: