forbsay

Would anyone be interested in a Scottish meet up?

owww id like to come but i dont know if im brave enough to stay up there on my own esp if its a night thing, i did look into hotels but like everyone else cant seem to find anything for family of 5 :tearful: oh well hope you all have a great time :thumbs:

I still am a possible at the moment. The date would work for me. The question will be money. That said it is close enough for me to drive upto. I should be getting a student loan and a grant as far as I know which will solve the money issue too. Main problem is really that the LEA/council keep losing documents and info. we send them. My mum is getting sick of them now. Tends to be the stuff that she has to fill in. Unfortunatally she forgot to get a photocopy first. Seem to be having a bad time with the council in general at the moment. Always to do with this sort of thing too. Kept telling us we owed council tax a while back. Mum would go down talk to them and they'd check and tell her no we didn't and it was sorted. Then we'd get the demands again. Makes you wonder how much money councils manage to waste. :rolleyes: