steviegirl

Scafell pike

Smeone has put a horrible looking "be very afraid" beside my name. Hev told me someone had put a savvy there but I was afraid when I saw it!!

mum its an avvy not a savvy!!you asked me to ask baddad to do it for ya :lol::lol: i aint laughed so much in ages,scafell pyke is the name of your mountain!!

my sense of humour is not normal,thanks for cheering me up mum,i find you very amusing :thumbs:

Don't worry Steviegirl, one day hev's daughter will be grown up and taking the p*ss. And you will sit in the corner and cackle with glee, just like my mum does.

Don't worry Steviegirl, one day hev's daughter will be grown up and taking the p*ss. And you will sit in the corner and cackle with glee, just like my mum does.

my daughter would never take the p out of me :whistle: she would have nothing to take the p out of me about :whistle::whistle:

Hi steviegirl -

The avvy was comissioned by hev, supposedly at your request :rolleyes: It's 'Mom' from futurama and a spoof propaganda movie ala Orwell's 'Big Brother' (Big brother/big mother, you being hev's mum....). If you don't like it we've both been had! :angry:

The other option hev had was this pythonesque offering:

linkypliky

If you'd rather something else let me know what and i'll have a go at that... meanwhile, if hev asks again I'll check with you first! :rolleyes:

L&P

BD :D

mum knew about it,honest :D:D

im still laughing about it today,im not all there,i find it very funny

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Laughing therapy - fantastic!!

Baddad - I vote for the Pythonesque one - the slightly out of sync eyes make it even funnier!! :lol:

Best laugh I've had all day.

Now I'll probably regret asking this but I've never been able to get an avvy from anywhere else into here so I'm stuck with the boring trees..... I've managed it on other forums (fora?)...

steviegirl looks double of mrs slocomb :rolleyes:

I really don't mind and thanks for putting the picture there it was very nice of you and you did it with a good heart and also you are exstremely clever and I mean that. :robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I really don't mind and thanks for putting the picture there it was very nice of you and you did it with a good heart and also you are exstremely clever and I mean that. :robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I forgot that the thank you was to BADDAD!! :robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

oh mum you are so lovely xxxxxxx