JenRose

LEA LEA LEA

i sent an email to the head of LEA this morning asking why we hadnt had a response re our request for

DRS to be arranged.

She said that 2 emails had been sent but that my firewall kept bouncing them back.

What a load of rubbish, her email came through ok and noone else has said they have a problem with my email.

she said that DRS cannot be arranged at this short notice cos there are no mediators available.

so ive replied saying im confused about the firewall and couldnt anyone have telephoned us to let us know.

This is yet more evidence of mismanagement and uncooperation by our LEA. they havent agreed to one of our changes, and they wont put his dx of PDD on the statement even though its come from the top NHS Psych.

What can we do when they dig their heels over EVERYTHING................

Email has provided peeps with a whole new raft of excuses hasnt it? Bit like the dog ate my homework. Feel for you hun its like wading thru treacle innit? >:D<<'>

Might be worth writing (recorded delivery) to say that as there apears to be a potential issue with email and could they also send hard copies of all correspondence please as you may not receive the emails.

Simon

Well its not really a surprise is it that the lea are making excuses. >:D<<'>

You could ask them to provide proof that they did send the e-mails.

DRS is a mediation service - supposed to be a way of resolving differences between the LEA and parents wihout needing to go to Tribunal.

Karen