hev

Steve had eeg

Just on way bak from steves eeg at kings,i still cant get over the fact im on my mobile doing this!he was v good,sent me out of the room cos he said i was interfering in his life then asked me back in so i could see the wires on his head!dont get results till hes had mri scan as they like to put all the info together first then do a proper dx,went well though

Well done, Steve. How was the glue-in-the-hair?

he had a bath soon as he got in :thumbs:

he had to act like he was blowing a balloon really hard for 3 minutes,he was tired after that,the technician said thats hard to do and he did feel dizzy after

he looked like a little robot with all the wires,them technicians are so clever,i asked her if she found videos and teles easy to tune it,she looked at me like i was mad :rolleyes::lol:

I also wondered for a minute why it was special that he had an egg, but then I realised!

Glad it went well. I hope it will give you some answers.

Just on way bak from steves eeg at kings,i still cant get over the fact im on my mobile doing this!he was v good,sent me out of the room cos he said i was interfering in his life then asked me back in so i could see the wires on his head!dont get results till hes had mri scan as they like to put all the info together first then do a proper dx,went well though

So sweet - there is obviously the real Steve and then there is what his issues/epileptic problems turn him into/make him say or do. You know your lovely wonderful and charming/clever/intelligent boy is still well and alive in there :)