Bagpuss

I'm off for abit

to tidy youngest dd's room......

The Messy Room

Armageddon

I may be gone sometime :ph34r:

If any arrangements change for the Greenwich meet up, please text :lol::lol:

BTW, how do you change the link to say something else? Does that make sense? :wacko::unsure:

Edited by Bagpuss

:lol::lol: You should see the state my boys gets their rooms into they even pull there bedsheets and covers off everyday :crying:

Good luck hope you make it out ok :lol:

I don't tidy the girls room, I just step over the rows of beanies/dogs! Dd2 will have a tidy up every so often :thumbs: Dd1 just loves to line all her beanies/dogs up in some particular order and gets rather annoyed if they're moved so I leave her to it...

Hope you made it out ok :lol:

Now that looks like fun . . . :lol::lol: (sorry, I have a bit of a thing about tidying - there's lots of potential for lining up and ordering all that stuff). Funnily enough, tidying my room was never a problem my mum had with me - I used to sneak into my sister's room and do hers too :rolleyes::wacko:

Linky-changy-namey-things:

Do the following, but replace all the round brackets ( ) with square brackets [ ]

(url=http://the.address.of.the.website)What I want to call it(/url)

And, all that will come up is the 'What I want to call it' bit.

Does that make any sense?? :wacko:

Guest Lya of the Nox

i am about to do the same thing

that room looks soo nice

will look even better when clean tho lol, but of course a mummy clean, not a child clean

shut up lya lol

x

I made it out...and it's still daylight...the call of the jaffa cakes was too strong for me to resist :thumbs:

Day started badly.....decided to quickly hang the washing out, before starting dd's room, and when I came back in a put my shoes on the shoerack, I smelt something 'orrible :sick: Looked at the floor, and there was a squished bit of cat poo....and it was trailing from the back door, through the toy room, through the hall way................. :sick::sick: All over me lovely rug :( So went back out, and there was a nice pile, gone unnoticed by me.... :rolleyes: so cleaned it all up......

just got started on dd's room, and got a call from her school, could I go and collect her as she had a nasty bump on the head after colliding with another pupil and coming off worse....so, set of for school and collected her, got her settled etc etc............

Managed to sort this little lot out for the charity shop alone

Charity Shop's R Us :o:o:o

But...in the end, I did it :thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance:

Order is restored

How long will this last?

I've threatened to name and shame her on the forum..... :shame::lol::lol:

Tomorrow eldest dd's awaits....and she's a hoarder of mammoth proportions............ :tearful:

Mumble, thanks for the info, will give it ago after tea :thumbs:

Edited by Bagpuss

Ok, just had a quick shufty Mumble, and I don't type url....I just type http:// blah blah blah......sorry, I know I sound completely technophobic...hmmm, not sure I'm making sense.......I don't use brackets.....does that help? :unsure:

Ok, just had a quick shufty Mumble, and I don't type url....I just type http:// blah blah blah......sorry, I know I sound completely technophobic...hmmm, not sure I'm making sense.......I don't use brackets.....does that help? :unsure:

Ok, well, put that bit into the longer thing (still write url etc etc - so in the example below put in all the bits in bold, remembering to change round brackets to square brackets, and just type in your normal http:// blah blah blah where I have):

(url=http://blah blah blah)What I Really want to call it(/url)

Any good?

Mumble the Confuser :whistle:

:lol::lol: You should see the state my boys gets their rooms into they even pull there bedsheets and covers off everyday :crying:

Good luck hope you make it out ok :lol:

oh glad its not just my lads then and its not the 7 year old one its the 15 year old one :rolleyes:

I made it out...and it's still daylight...the call of the jaffa cakes was too strong for me to resist :thumbs:

Day started badly.....decided to quickly hang the washing out, before starting dd's room, and when I came back in a put my shoes on the shoerack, I smelt something 'orrible :sick: Looked at the floor, and there was a squished bit of cat poo....and it was trailing from the back door, through the toy room, through the hall way................. :sick::sick: All over me lovely rug :( So went back out, and there was a nice pile, gone unnoticed by me.... :rolleyes: so cleaned it all up......

just got started on dd's room, and got a call from her school, could I go and collect her as she had a nasty bump on the head after colliding with another pupil and coming off worse....so, set of for school and collected her, got her settled etc etc............

Managed to sort this little lot out for the charity shop alone

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/Deb...essyroom003.jpg :o:o:o

But...in the end, I did it :thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/Deb...essyroom004.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/Deb...essyroom005.jpg

I've threatened to name and shame her on the forum..... :shame::lol::lol:

Tomorrow eldest dd's awaits....and she's a hoarder of mammoth proportions............ :tearful:

Mumble, thanks for the info, will give it ago after tea :thumbs:

what lovely rooms your kids have got :thumbs: my k loves disney princess as well

Hey baggy - she's got the same road layout rug as Ben!

Hides a multitude of sins, doesn't it (mostly vomm stains in bens room, but thankfully (touch wood) those days seem behind us)

Other than that though it's all blue and boys wacky races/harry potter :lol::lol::lol:

My HOUSE looks like the 'before' pictures :lol::lol:

L&P

BD :D

Aw, thanks Hev. Youngest dd didn't have much choice I'm afraid. Eldest dd wasn't interested in dollies and Barbies, so I was determined youngest dd would have a girlie room, and like it or lump it :lol::lol: Bring on the pink fluff :thumbs:

I'll have to take a piccie of eldest dd's room.......it's full of dinosaurs, fossils, gems, sharks teeth, piccies of dead pets and bits and pieces she has collected along the way....oh, and lots and lots of Littlest Pet Shops and animal ornaments.... :wacko:

Mumble, I did it, I did it....funnily enough, when I clicked on edit, it already had the url thingy, repeated twice, so I just deleted the second half and added my own title :thumbs: Thankyou :notworthy::notworthy:

In all honesty Bagpuss that room looked like our living room/ most of our house, looks every day. Sometimes I feel like King Canute trying to hold back the sea for as fast as I put away one area she is demolishing another :rolleyes:

And seeing as you are sooooo good at tidying, what time can you get here :pray::lol:

A x

Mumble, I did it, I did it....funnily enough, when I clicked on edit, it already had the url thingy, repeated twice, so I just deleted the second half and added my own title :thumbs: Thankyou :notworthy::notworthy:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

In all honesty Bagpuss that room looked like our living room/ most of our house, looks every day. Sometimes I feel like King Canute trying to hold back the sea for as fast as I put away one area she is demolishing another :rolleyes:

And seeing as you are sooooo good at tidying, what time can you get here :pray::lol:

A x

Ooooh, I love a good tidy up :dance: Mumble and I should go into business together...hmmm, what could we call ourselves? :whistle:

Hey baggy - she's got the same road layout rug as Ben!

Hides a multitude of sins, doesn't it (mostly vomm stains in bens room, but thankfully (touch wood) those days seem behind us)

Other than that though it's all blue and boys wacky races/harry potter :lol::lol::lol:

My HOUSE looks like the 'before' pictures :lol::lol:

L&P

Youngest dd loves her rug too BD. She's got a fab collection of cars, tractors, ice creams vans, helicopters etc. They are all usually lined up somewhere though, in a permanent traffic jam :lol:

Ooooh, I love a good tidy up :dance: Mumble and I should go into business together...hmmm, what could we call ourselves? :whistle:

Oh no, don't open it out to suggestions - Baddad will never get to bed tonight :whistle::whistle::devil:

Now one of those road mat thingies looks fun - where can I get one - Need something for the horrid 'new' room they want to move me into as it doesn't have a floor :tearful: .

How about Mopp and Overall...

Two well famous scrubbers

Ooooooooooooooooooooh, Miss Babs, do you want another bourbon?

Or you could go all retro with a 50's girl band - 'The Dustettes'...

Too late for further musings! look at that time! :o:o

Need my fuggly sleep :D

L&P

How about Mopp and Overall...

Two well famous scrubbers

Ooooooooooooooooooooh, Miss Babs, do you want another bourbon?

Or you could go all retro with a 50's girl band - 'The Dustettes'...

Too late for further musings! look at that time! :o:o

Need my fuggly sleep :D

L&P

I'm not going to pretend to 'get' all of this, but, Baggy, see what you've done now?! :rolleyes: We're not going to get any peace in Greenwich - it'll be all, 'oops, I spilt my drink, where're Mopp and Overall?' or 'You missed a crumb, Dustettes' :whistle::devil::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm decorating two sets of marigolds straight after tea....Kim and Aggie will have nothing on us Mumble Mopp :thumbs:

I heard that brewery is FILTHY......I think we should check that out first :lol:

Actually, come to think of it, I look alot like Mrs Overall from Acorn Antiques :curlers:

kim and aggie were in a house down my road last week :o gonna be shown in november,i was gonna clean up today but ive got to be in the mood,my lovely nicks doing it all tomorrow :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: (i love him today,might be a different story tomorrow :unsure: )i was thinking how awful it would be to stay in the big brother house,people would see all the worst bits of my personality,how im moody one day,hysterically laughing the next,if they got me drunk it would be horrendous,i think im highly amusing when im drunk but next day i cringe :huh:

if baggy and mumble were in the house it would be spotless,bighead would play silly jokes which no one would find amusing except him :lol: pearl could be the cook :notworthy::notworthy: i think bard would be the peacemaker of any rows with me and bighead :star:

:lol::lol: Now that I would like to see! Your Nick sounds lurverly Hev :wub: DH bought me a box of chocs tonight, to apologise for being so grumpy lately.............bless him, he did a 23 hour shift yesterday (no wonder he's feeling snappy) and came home at 6 am and got youngest dd up for school :notworthy: Shame she refused to come downstairs with him, because she had to stroke Bubby's (me) soft ears :hypno: At least he tried though :wub:

Post a reminder when the shows in due on :thumbs: Gawd knows why anyone goes on it........I'd be too embarrassed :ph34r:

The mess is back :crying:

She has managed to somehow dismantle her RSPCA plane :rolleyes: It's in small bits and peices. Thought she has been ripping up bright bits of paper, but when I tried to pick them up, realised it wasn't :unsure: It was playdoh, rubbed into her carpet, and although I've managed to get most of it up, it has left lots of brightly coloured stains....does anyone know what I could use to get rid of them, her carpet is beige?

Don't know how she managed it, as we keep all the art and craft things in a cupboard, high up, in the kitchen, after she decided to redecorate the toy room with felt tips :shame: