Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lya of the Nox

baggy

Guest Lya of the Nox

hope u got something nice

and have a really really nice time outsxxx

>:D<<'>

No luck I'm afraid..... :lol:

Trawled round all the shops, and they are all so smocky now.......just looked like I was about to give birth :tearful:

Off out again tomorrow first thing....wish me luck.....would help if I knew what suited me :oops: Have absolutely no sense of style and a big baggy belly.....not a good combination :lol::lol:

BD, another forum member and her dh have taken pity of me, being total Baggy no mates, and has kindly offered to go out with me and dh :D Unfortunately we go out of an evening so rarely, we only have pj's, jeans, and t-shirts........ :blink:

ahh you will look fine dont worry and im sick of those smock things too i find it so hard to buy clothes and i never know what suits me, god i look back on photos thinking why oh why did i wear that!!!

Anyway spaek to you soon

Brooke

eBay is your friend. At least that is where I got the shirt I was out in tonight. (Can't spell very well though.) Hope your shopping goes well today. All the best, David. (Who is probably going to regret these posts come the morning.)

Thanks All >:D<<'>

Still not found one after spending the morning traisping round the shops....not good on a Saturday, with girlies and dh in tow :hypno::hypno: Off out again in a mo when I've had a cuppa........really struggling to find anything fitted, everything is so loose now, and flows in pleats from your chest downwards.......and it's all bloomin metallic...............who wants to look like an obese Metal Mickey :tearful:

Mind you, it wasn't all negative, youngest dd, who usually cannot bear music, asked us to turn the radio up in the car.......for the Kaiser Chiefs, Ruby, you should of heard her singing along......aw, our girl's got gooood taste :thumbs:

I'm glad that im not the only one who doesnt like the smock look! I think they'll be selling them all off at �1 each by the end of the summer!

I hope you find something nice Baggy. :robbie:

SV

Anyway............think of me. I've got LOADS of clothes and nowhere to go :crying:

Not for much longer SV.....I'm checking DH's shifts ;)

I eventually found one today :thumbs: Have found it so difficult with the latest trends all being a smock, or metallic or really vibrant colours (I'm too scared to wear really bright mixed colours :rolleyes: ). I usually tend to stick to jeans, and shirts, because it's safe :unsure: Just started to wear some jewellry lately, you know, fashion jewellry to match what I'm wearing..........just doesn't come naturally to me, and never know what I should be wearing for my shape :rolleyes: Plus I tend to pick one colour and then dress myself from head to toe in it.................do the same with the rooms in our house............. :oops::lol: