forbsay

When stressed - how do you deal with it?

I am one of these people who comfort eat. I really really want to break this cycle as I am also going to be stressed about something or another.

Went to a slimming class - lost a wee bit but have been on hols and it has all gone back on. Going back on Wed.

Have decided to do a 5k run in January so I am going to focus on this. My friend's baby was born permature and sadly died. I am going to do this run for the baby and half the money will go to his charity . The other half will go to the charity that help organise playscheme for my little boy.

Will keep this thread regularly updated so you can see how I am getting on and please make sure that i am not stuffing my face!

I am going to start my healthy eating tomorrow. I feel really sluggish this now..............

Forbsay

xx

Edited by forbsay

ive just started a diet (as such) as im terrible for comfort eating. I used to be so thin :crying: I have put on 2stone in recent years and it really gets to me but i feel so miserable when i cant eat what i like. Its funny cos as soon as i seen this title i thought food!!! Im hoping that this time i can stick to it and really lose some weight. Hope you do well too.

Brooke

Forbsay, good luck with the diet, I am a terrible comfort eater have just sat here and scoffed most of a 250g bar of milk chocolate ! You have a goal to work towards and a really special and important one too. Reading your thread has made me feel most humble and think I might have to join you.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Hi Brooke/Clare

You can join me if you want. Send me a PM and we can start our own online slimming class (only if you want though)

Forbsay

xx