pearl

Victim Support, Anyone??

Some low life stole my pot of flowers from the front of my house last week, I rang the police, had a look round the car boot sale & ebay in case it was there, & put it down to experience.

Today I got a letter from Victim Support offering me confidential counselling to help me cope with the trauma of losing my geraniums!

Wonder if theres any way I could get them involved in AS support, they are a helluva lot quicker off the mark than any of the organisations I have ever contacted! :lol:

Huh! :huh: I had my gnome stolen in a gnome raid from my mum's house (well they have to record something to have any crime statistics where she lives! :lol: :lol:) and I haven't had any post-traumatic gnome removal counselling offered to me! :lol: :lol:

I'm feeling very left out . . . :(

My neighbours have been hammering on our walls for hours.....................can I have some victim support please...........oh, and can DIY be made illegal after 7pm :angry:

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your geraniums, pearl. May hayfever of the severest kind be visited upon the culprit.

Next time - plant a triffid. :ph34r:

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Arrgh! NO!! I watched that on BBC4 on Saturday night - I haven't been so scared since the Tooms episode of the X-Files many years ago :wacko:

Huh! :huh: I had my gnome stolen in a gnome raid from my mum's house (well they have to record something to have any crime statistics where she lives! :lol: :lol:) and I haven't had any post-traumatic gnome removal counselling offered to me! :lol: :lol:

I'm feeling very left out . . . :(

Awwww.... its discrimination, thats what it is. Equality for gnomes!

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your geraniums, pearl. May hayfever of the severest kind be visited upon the culprit.

K x

Thankyou Kathryn. Its tough, but I'm coping. I have something very triffid like in my back garden, just grew of its own accord in an empty pot & is about 4 ft tall & still growing. I might move it to the front, mwahahahaha.

Arrgh! NO!! I watched that on BBC4 on Saturday night - I haven't been so scared since the Tooms episode of the X-Files many years ago :wacko:

Ohhhhh, Tooms, wasnt he the one who could squeeze through letterboxes? *shudders*

My neighbours have been hammering on our walls for hours.....................can I have some victim support please...........oh, and can DIY be made illegal after 7pm :angry:

I think it is, in Sweden. EVERYTHING is illegal in Sweden after 7pm. Would seriously like to live there.

Ohhhhh, Tooms, wasnt he the one who could squeeze through letterboxes? *shudders*

Yes, and air vents, and tiny teeny little gaps . . . like the one under my door . . . :tearful::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh dooooooont!!!!!!! *runs screaming from thread*

Hehehehehe :lol: I watched it when I was about 14, but wanted company so made my sister who was only about 5 or 6 years old watch it with me - I totally traumatised her and she still hasn't forgiven me to this day :devil: :devil: She should be the one getting victim support :lol:

My neighbours have been hammering on our walls for hours...............

Are you sure it's not the zombies trying to get in??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Once upon a time oh Best Beloveds, I lived next door but one to Twins Of Evil.

They were 6.

I had a lovely little front garden, tiny but well-planted, and I came home one day to find it destroyed.

The kind little old lady next door to me said that the Twins Of Evil had done it, but she'd been too worried to say anything to them. Because they were Evil.

And their mother was like Grendel's mother, and very protective.

So I went round to the house to ask. And there was much gnashing and ranting by mother about how her two lads were angels incarnate and innocent and how malicious tales followed her cherubs.

I am a storyteller, so I told her a story.

How glad I was that her babes had not been involved in the destruction of my garden.

For it was a place of plants more deadly than triffids. Deadly nightshade, aconite, hemlock were but a few of the toxic denizens of my ravished plot. So anyone who had done the dirty deed was in danger.

Touch a mouth, an eye, let the juice stay in contact with the skin...poison!

I was so glad her children were safe.

Then I went home. :devil:

I think you've heard this one before Louise!

Hehehe :lol: That's evil Bard :devil: , but deserving none the less. I'm beginning to feel however that I should have encountered the Triffid before last Saturday :unsure: I am obviously far too young :lol::P

Hehehe :lol: That's evil Bard :devil: , but deserving none the less. I'm beginning to feel however that I should have encountered the Triffid before last Saturday :unsure: I am obviously far too young :lol::P

Have you not read the book oh Literate one?

I read John Wyndham's whole output when I was 13. He's a classic.

Once upon a time oh Best Beloveds, I lived next door but one to Twins Of Evil.

They were 6.

I had a lovely little front garden, tiny but well-planted, and I came home one day to find it destroyed.

The kind little old lady next door to me said that the Twins Of Evil had done it, but she'd been too worried to say anything to them. Because they were Evil.

And their mother was like Grendel's mother, and very protective.

So I went round to the house to ask. And there was much gnashing and ranting by mother about how her two lads were angels incarnate and innocent and how malicious tales followed her cherubs.

I am a storyteller, so I told her a story.

How glad I was that her babes had not been involved in the destruction of my garden.

For it was a place of plants more deadly than triffids. Deadly nightshade, aconite, hemlock were but a few of the toxic denizens of my ravished plot. So anyone who had done the dirty deed was in danger.

Touch a mouth, an eye, let the juice stay in contact with the skin...poison!

I was so glad her children were safe.

Then I went home. :devil:

I think you've heard this one before Louise!

It's still a good tale....and you were sooooo good to warn that mother about the consequences if her children had been involved - surprise she didn't report you to the Police for putting her 'angels' at risk. :police: LOL.

Louise